THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

in4 those AM1's as long as they're releasing prior to 2019.

in another news, i came in to unload my Hufquakes if anyone is interested in here. Sz 10, DS. Just looking to get back what I paid for them. Please lmk if you or someone you know would be interested. Just trying here before I try other outlets. Decided I no longer want them.

Not into the non nike bespokes...but, if I was vijz>bespoke industries

Not mine
Screenshot_20181218-135340_Instagram.jpg

These literally look counterfeit

welcome in made in indonesia world :rolleyes (some pairs are good, but others a little less)

imo made in China 2017/2018 are better... really a good era for AM1 (I'm happy to have many pairs ahead)

Nike, why you don't continue all the AM1 production in China that's not cool, alala (we know why, production costs less, but the quality and the shape is also less... personally I see the difference and I don't need to take out the magnifying glass)

:smh:

Last edited:
I like the blue on this, but for some reason the shoe is missing something to me. I dunno if another color needs to be added to bring contrast or something, but it is just okay. A few days ago when I saw the pictures of this I was looking on my phone and that little 6.3 inch screen made the blue look a bit different to me, but now I am looking on my 27 inch computer and it is not grabbing me the same way.

This is why I hate picture filters and I also hate how different something can look on a smartphone versus a desktop/laptop computer. SMH
Just needs that blue hit on the sole toe piece and it's good to go.

I leave mine laced in the box but then unlace and relace when I'm ready to wear them. Am I doing it wrong?

No
But
I usually unlace if it’s soft leather so it doesn’t warp the shape
It might not actually do anything but for peace of mind I always take out the laces of pairs I know I won’t get around to wearing for awhile. Sometimes they lace them way too tight and I just feel like over time the uppers will stretch or will keep that shape. So leaving them in the box unlaced I feel like let’s them sit in their “natural” state if you will

Back
Top Bottom