THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

DSC_2775.JPG

DSC_2773.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks. They didn't have my size although i might get the mini swoosh pure platinums.

I live near the store but don't go in as much as they tend to stock the type of GR shoes you might find in JD.

Yeah I think I copped the last pair of Mars Stones. The selection at Natterjacks is OK, nothing special but they usually have what I need. Kingston is a nice area, with about 5 good sneaker shops. Nice to hear from a fellow West Londoner.

Yeah I think I copped the last pair of Mars Stones. The selection at Natterjacks is OK, nothing special but they usually have what I need. Kingston is a nice area, with about 5 good sneaker shops. Nice to hear from a fellow West Londoner.

I'm becoming a west londoner slowly but surely. I'm in the process of moving from Brixton now which will always be home to me.

Got a refund without any questions asked from End for the wms pinks with the offset toebox.
Took only 2 days from dropping at local post office in NL to being delivered and processed by End. Good customer service. :emoji_thumbsup:

Speaking of UNDS, Masters, Size? & Parra's are my last remaining pairs I havent worn yet.
Need to make the time for them <3

Back
Top Bottom