THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Got these in today.. :nthat:
IMG_3649.JPG
How’s the air bubble on them? Still clear?

Good to hear - I'm on my 3rd pair of Chloros now, no issues with them. Really wan't a pair of the purple denims but finding them harder to come by than the Chloros / Cherrywoods..
Haha yea I see the purple less than any of them. Cords > Chloro > Cherrys > LG > Purple is the order from "common" to rare based on just how often I've seen them in my size. I dont think I've ever seen a us11 other than mine.

Haha yea I see the purple less than any of them. Cords > Chloro > Cherrys > LG > Purple is the order from "common" to rare based on just how often I've seen them in my size. I dont think I've ever seen a us11 other than mine.

Yeah - Gonna have to put some work in to find em! It's surreal actually having the Cherrys in hand.. Almost 10 years of waiting..

I’ve got lemonade 1s on my list but it’s not a do or die pair for me. Nice to have.

I wouldn’t mind a second BRS hahah

That's what I was thinking with the Cherrys.. A double would be good, beat one pair with confidence that another's on ice. Excessive tho. I still regret selling my Hold Tights years ago, they're another on the list which are getting really hard to find.

I was thinking earlier of bespok(ing) the parra split colour sole, you can build it exact, otherwise there won't be any donor midsoles which suit ha. Have to email Mercer tho since 1948 closed.

Back
Top Bottom