THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

OOHHHH OKAY! See, I am not into golf at all, so I know nothing about any of that. LOL Thanks for sharing that information.

So, golfers getting rowdy, eh? That would be interesting with them going crazy in their khakis. HAHAHAHA
Lol it's basically bros (both young and old) gettin' drunk and doin' rails.

DITTO!

BTW: Loving that Jordan 1 you have as your icon pic. LOL I cannot wait to break my pair out.....and YES I am going to rock it at least one time with the fur on it to go with my puffy coat with the fur hood. LLS

Yea man, those Aleali May's are FIRE! I wear mine pretty often. I have two pairs so I've been wearing one of them non stop since they dropped.

I'm so pissed had access went on within 5 mins and all sold out. Wtf. Called and got a 20% code at least

Them golf AM1's already on the bay for $500+

giphy.gif

Well gents it's been a little hiatus again but I'm back in action

Parted ways with some real gems a few weeks ago...greystones, viotechs and 99 obsidians..just to name a few.

All classics, obviously - but it was time to let someone else enjoy them - utilized the cash for round 2 of bespokes over at 21M over the weekend.

You can see my materials below - hoping to get them around April...

GS.jpg

vio.jpg

99 ob.jpg

Out at 21M on Saturday...
21m.jpg

Sneak peek of materials...got some surprises on this pair for sure
mat.jpg

And for the hell of it, my First bespoke made in Fall of 2015 (yes they have the old shape, these were one of the first pairs made from the earliest batch when the program started)
bes.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah - The chloro's are a lot of peeps favourites out of the Patta pack, both on same level for me. It's the chloros OG vibe that sets it apart I think..

Agreed...I've owned the whole pack except purples.

All I have left are cords and chloro - there's something special about em when you scored for retail too haha

singledout singledout
I know I've told you this at least 50x now but your bespokes are still the best I've ever seen, even with the "dark age" shape they still **** on most of the ones I see on ig

MAIN INGREDIENT MAIN INGREDIENT & @NipseyRustle have some really good ones as well but you still take the crown w/that grey'd out safari pair :nthat:

haha thanks boss - I think MAIN INGREDIENT MAIN INGREDIENT and @NipseyRustle both have super dope clean pairs to say the very least - def prefer theirs over all the others

Stokeddd to see this new pair

Back
Top Bottom