THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I need those grass variants of the Air Max 1G, anyone got some info about retailers having them in stock?

Looking like resale only.. Golfposer had the grass last night and F18 had both grass and money. F18 site was easy cop but golfposer site was jacked. NDC "drop" this morning was a joke as expected. I think golfposer is dropping the money shoes on sunday.

Looking like resale only.. Golfposer had the grass last night and F18 had both grass and money. F18 site was easy cop but golfposer site was jacked. NDC "drop" this morning was a joke as expected. I think golfposer is dropping the money shoes on sunday.

Thanks. The strange thing is that I haven't found any reseller on eBay who has them…

Holy F you are right… ridiculous prices $750 for an US 8.5

Probably just have to search harder to find a deal. Just about all sizes selling under $400 on StockX, so that is not a good indication. Still way too much for this ridiculous looking shoe.. lmao

edit - saw an 8.5 for $298 on ebay just now..

Last edited:
not bad

Screenshot_20190130-180730_Instagram.jpg

Wow so clean

Nike needs to scrap that waiting in line system. I don't know how I managed to cop the off-white Jacket with that thing in place. Glad seeing as how I really wanted that piece. Just really wanted those am 1 golf shoes, but guess I'll try for the concord golf shoes instead.

Nike needs to scrap that waiting in line system. I don't know how I managed to cop the off-white Jacket with that thing in place. Glad seeing as how I really wanted that piece. Just really wanted those am 1 golf shoes, but guess I'll try for the concord golf shoes instead.

Nike's system is by far the worst out of any online shop. I have no idea how it's even a queue. I've tried using a couple of browsers to cart something and it doesn't seem to matter which one I opened first. I also had an easier time carting stuff 2-3 years ago. I can never cart anything now.

Back
Top Bottom