THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

upload_2019-2-11_9-12-20.jpeg
Does anyone know if NIKE made these in a women’s size 13?
Wmns 12 is biggest available as always

Hold TIght's are so frustrating. One of the most wearable pairs ever. Dark easily maintained upper. Materials good enough to last for years and years.
But with the most fragile mudguard and tongue tab of all time.
But the 3M is also what makes them. Think they would be one of the most justifiable retros if Nike's in-house 3M really is more durable.

I'm in for a Ben Drury "Hold Tight" AM1 retro:

2gxo6rr.jpg

11qoghf.jpg

xqmbsp.jpg

BTW: Does anyone know why the size tongue has the production date in 1949?

263hwer.jpg

U]

Anyone who has ordered a recent AM1 ID: Is the customized part on the back (below the Nike Air) stitched? Or pressed on?

Looking to order a pair in celebration of my wedding, and just want an idea of the quality.

BTW: Does anyone know why the size tongue has the production date in 1949?
U]

from my research it has to do with the wireless telegraphy act of 1949, which were laws regulating radio communications in london. my pair has those dates as well. as per which pairs have them or not, i would assume has to do with a specific amount of stock which carries that unique tag. almost like a QS application to the already coveted concept.

a better and more elusive concern is: how do i find the dang matching windbreaker!!!
nike-ben-drury-hold-tight-jacket.jpg

Anyone who has ordered a recent AM1 ID: Is the customized part on the back (below the Nike Air) stitched? Or pressed on?

Looking to order a pair in celebration of my wedding, and just want an idea of the quality.

Just got a pair in last week and it is embroidered.

Back
Top Bottom