THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

maybe should have went 0.5 up to 43 bc they do feel narrow

DzPchWYWsAAPS1K.jpg

DzPe_1cX0AA3o6X.jpg

FYI - Shinzo still has lots of larger sizes avail.. They been sitting there for couple days..

https://www.shinzo.paris/fr/chaussures-sportswear/6642-air-max-1-premium-leopard-w-bv1977-200.html

Maybe the price? After shipping and conversion, cost me about $190.. Ugh.. I wear size 11 mens too, so this is pointless anyway.. lol

truthfully im still a bit on the fence. The color with that much leopard is really feminine and im not sure if i can pull it off.

Thought this was a good pic of them.

Screen Shot 2019-02-12 at 8.03.38 PM.png
Can we get some white laces in the sneakers, I think they would look better than the black ones

truthfully im still a bit on the fence. The color with that much leopard is really feminine and im not sure if i can pull it off.

Thought this was a good pic of them.

Screen Shot 2019-02-12 at 8.03.38 PM.png

Yea that’s what I was curious about.

What ways to pull it off with that design. As loud as they are, you’re probably better pulling off the animal pair than these leopards, IMO.

My wife copped those leopards a couple of days ago at the Nike Women's store in London. To me it's definitely a more feminine shoe.
Yeah I'm probably gonna go offspring and do the same. I missed out on the snow leopard 90s for her a couple years back.

easy pass for me...looks like CW for a kids shoe or a bad ID imo

what's with these lines under the mudguard stitching on suede/nubuck pairs lately though? also had them on my size? Dawns and my pendletons

quick question is UK W 7.5 the same as UK M 7.5? I want to order the Leopard AM1. Im a US M 8.5/US W 10/EUR 42

Back
Top Bottom