THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

E9065EC2-2CB9-4681-9C03-D13744E9F1F8.jpeg
Check your local champs

lol damnnn it is mos def March up in here

I'll go ahead and tag along in the convo because I also know first hand, SUPER BLACK SUPER BLACK is more than legit. Dude is a class act and has bought a few gems off of me personally!

the man keeps a mother fu*kin spread sheet of every AM1 release known to man with all their style codes- so before anyone wants to think they're an AM1 die-hard, think again. And no I am not making this sh*t up. Collection talk is a waste of time - I literally cry when I think of what he has.

Ok now that I got my AM1 drama/gossip post out in the open I can get back to keepin the thread pics coming, today on foot :lol:

download.jpg

lol damnnn it is mos def March up in here

I'll go ahead and tag along in the convo because I also know first hand, SUPER BLACK SUPER BLACK is more than legit. Dude is a class act and has bought a few gems off of me personally!

the man keeps a mother fu*kin spread sheet of every AM1 release known to man with all their style codes- so before anyone wants to think they're an AM1 die-hard, think again. And no I am not making this sh*t up. Collection talk is a waste of time - I literally cry when I think of what he has.

Ok now that I got my AM1 drama/gossip post out in the open I can get back to keepin the thread pics coming, today on foot :lol:

download.jpg
Those white laces make me so salty.

Those white laces make me so salty.

Haha I know they do - hell I should have copped two pair of them from my last bespoke appointment...

I think I did white w red tips, white with navy navy tips and maybe white with grey? They usually let you pick three. I know I'll only rock my reds lol

i know ive asked before but forgot
if im a 8.5 in forces
what size should i get in air maxs???
also which tier of the am1 has that good shape
cause some be looking sleek
and some look like they curl up at the tip
like a boot or something
I'd go 8.5. Am1 run a little big.

Start with this pair. It's the white on white of AM1.

I know several guys that are a mens 11 but can wear a women's 12. I swear a women's 12 is a tick bigger than a men's 10.5, at least in width.

I am an 11 but never even tried. Just got the leopards for the collection in a 12, so will have to give it a shot. Part of me wants a women's 12 to fit and other part (wallet) does not.. lol

Back
Top Bottom