THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

It’s sunny out, so Chloros for today

5E07C829-9BB3-439B-A7A1-5A9B39CE3991.jpeg

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 During Air Max month last year they shot up to the $600's, before then they were sitting around $500ish

Before this month I remember it being at around 600, maybe mid 600's? But yea theyve gone up. I'll never forget when I saw the 350 price tag and couldnt stomach it. look at it now
I bit at about 350 plus 20 off via stock x only because it was my bday. Glad I did

Let me preface by saying I am not trying to argue by any means ha, I'm genuinely curious on why you think this and want to show just how nice some of the materials are.

Have you made a pair yet or been able to see all of the options? This is my mudguard and inside swoosh - you can’t tell me this isn’t soft/buttery...it's superrrr nappy lol

download.jpg

Here is my side panel (cord), my toebox/tongue (defensive mesh...different than OG mesh little bit more loose of a weave, I did OG mesh on first bespoke so I wanted to switch it up, reminds me of Urawa mesh) and then the mudguard is the reverse side of a swatch actually to give you a really nappy material.
879B1A2C-097E-4573-B205-736CB6F9F113.jpeg
I kinda feel like that post was s bit of a troll

I kinda feel like that post was s bit of a troll

I honestly did not mean it as a troll, may have come across as “don’t mean to be an ***hole, but..” now that I read it haha.

Unless you meant, he was trolling me.

Either way, I just wanted to show that there’s some nice materials in the program!

still can’t get over how cheap the curry colorway eventually was able to be had for

for years that colorway was 300$+ w/crumbling midsoles and it retro’s and sits so hard it’s discounted to below 70$ lol
I got my light brown curries for under at the clearance store and I used my gift card that I’ve been holding for two years.

My currys are just so snug. Can only really wear them with thin socks. Makes me wanna move on from them and grab a GR for cheap I’d rock more.

I honestly did not mean it as a troll, may have come across as “don’t mean to be an ***hole, but..” now that I read it haha.

Unless you meant, he was trolling me.

Either way, I just wanted to show that there’s some nice materials in the program!
Not you, the original post by the other guy. My bad for not being clear

I responded too...But I honestly had to ask myself..."is this serious or nah?" Lol

still can’t get over how cheap the curry colorway eventually was able to be had for

for years that colorway was 300$+ w/crumbling midsoles and it retro’s and sits so hard it’s discounted to below 70$ lol

Bro isnt it wonderful? The curry am1 is my absolute favorite sneaker and colorway of all time and I couldn't ask for a better way for it to be brought back. Exactly how it was back in 03! As was stated above they sat at outlets for like $50, then overtime became a very coveted sneaker. Then they came back as an ultimate GR and are doing the same thing!

I was so scared when some random sneaker forum called them an "atmos" collab. I almost cried lol. But glad I was able to grab some pairs to keep on ice for the next couple years. Nike if you reading this. THANK U

Back
Top Bottom