THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Old faithful today

83C20A28-4675-4CD3-B05F-5CE8FCBABB4F.jpeg

Best of the OGs for me followed by the reds

If there Anyone with solid knowledge of what to look for on fakes of the Wotherspoons please send me a quick PM. Seriously considering buying on eBay in the next couple hours. Thanks!

Non-AM1 related (sorry): I'm wearing 720s for the first time today - they're very clunky to walk in. The big air bubble on the heel hits the ground with every step, sorta like if you're dragging your feet. Just wanted to let people know in case they're considering getting a pair. Also, the fit is similar to a snug pair of AM1, I'd say, so people may want to go up 1/2 a size from normal.
720 felt heavy on my feet and they rubbed my pinkie toe. I will NOT purchase another pair of 720’s until they make them with a different material that’s stretchy on the toes

Anyone know if/when these are dropping? I'm assuming they'll be womens only like the same pair with pink instead of purple? :frown:

53792652_1990599554574964_1020922346258563072_n.jpg

When it comes to anniversary pairs.. for me Royals are top, then Obsidian, OG red and lastly Aqua.. Love 'em all but the 101 Royals in particular are fire.. Royals don't get enough love imo
about the royales.. i have a ds pair with ****ed up stitching.. the question is.. can this be restitched by a shoe worker OR how u call it? On the pics IT does not look like much but it looks really annoying tot me.
IMG_20190313_141521.jpg

Is it mis-stitching or just the dreaded toe dent?

My OG reds have toe dent...i hate looking down at it...but i wear them a ton and at this point they are kinda beat looking so i just have learned to live with it.

Back
Top Bottom