THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

You can still do those stormtroopers if your willing to compromise on the leather quality.
Screenshot_20190402-111436_Nike.jpg
No split sole :-(

917691-400

if any of you know of where a Wmns 11.5 or 12 can be found, please let me know
917691-400_4A.png
These were going to.drop in the EU then suddenly released stateside instead. wanted these so bad at the time been searching ever since you just don't see them.

Still no showing for the Susans over here in the UK (that I can find), I imagine it's going to be throw a few dozen pairs out via SNEAKRS and move on as usual. I just want a pair of UK 11 to rock, why must it be so hard

Hearing reliable sources on ig state that the am1 is done after June...

Any thoughts?
I saw that posted a few months ago. Said it was going in the vault for a while kinda like the AJ3 was a few years ago. Not forever, just not making any for a a while. Would be a really weird decision but Nike does weird things.

1. Hearing reliable sources on ig state that the am1 is done after June...

Any thoughts?

Meh. They need to stop it for a bit anyway. Too many cws. Part of marketing in my opinion. Most grs end up at a discount so they probably need to halt production for 6-9 months to bump up demand and push another new shoe out to the masses (I.e tailwind or light). They’ll never go away with AM1. They said that about MJ3s and look and the silly CWs they’ve come out with last 18 months. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ $.02. Anyone have a sz 11 atmos for sale ? Lol

Hearing reliable sources on ig state that the am1 is done after June...

Any thoughts?

This was mentioned a while back.. If it is indeed true, I doubt it will be for long.. Like dblplay1212 dblplay1212 said; they did it with 3s, but that didn't last as long as expected, or the rumours suggested. Looking back over '17 - '18, it was a truly great time for AM1, a period which will be seen as golden when looking back in a decades time I'm sure. With no new releases it's a good time to hunt down pairs which were missed or save for bespokes / grails!!

Back
Top Bottom