THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

If I’m not mistaken, curry’s could’ve been had for about $60-$70, give or take.
Crazy stuff. I remember being on Notre Shop at 10PM PT the night of the release ( 05/09/18 ) and being pumped that I got my 11.5 for $150 flat.

Crazy stuff. I remember being on Notre Shop at 10PM PT the night of the release ( 05/09/18 ) and being pumped that I got my 11.5 for $150 flat.

Man, I remember there were quite a few NT members posting in here that they hit on either End or SNS

I still bought mine release day via SNKRS but should’ve been patient to catch them on disco

4292045B-FB76-4E2F-827B-E35586A606D5.jpeg
Sorry to keep bringing these up, any new info. I know they released overseas. But I’m pretty sure they sold out. Would love to breaks these out with a Knicks or Mets jersey.

I was patient as I had a strong feeling they would sit. Ended up grabbing the brown and the red pairs for $67.15 each, delivered, no tax. Thanks, Notre!

I can't figure why Nike didn't bother restocking the blues even once!? and the reds ad infinitum :smh: This pair of 101s is almost perfect, which is rare (no glue stains / great shape).. Won't be rocking them till I've gone through the 102s first.. Not sure when we'll see em again, might be worth pulling the trigger even though prices are high... could get a lot higher in a couple of years time..
IMG_2666 copy.jpg
Damn this is a beautiful pair dude

Man, I remember there were quite a few NT members posting in here that they hit on either End or SNS

I still bought mine release day via SNKRS but should’ve been patient to catch them on disco
Several of us bought them early on Kixsquare for $250. They later lowered the price to $200 and were nice enough to refund us $50. :smh:

4292045B-FB76-4E2F-827B-E35586A606D5.jpeg
Sorry to keep bringing these up, any new info. I know they released overseas. But I’m pretty sure they sold out. Would love to breaks these out with a Knicks or Mets jersey.

I gotta have these. Any overseasers willing to oop a size 10?! “Come on man, I got these cheeseburgers man”

Thanks for the tip Got me some "Crepes" :smile:
I really must be the only one not to like this sneaker. The sole just wasn't for me but I hope in the future I don't regret not copping.

Anyway for all my UK/EU people....
Screenshot_20190403-150522_Nike.jpg

Anyone ever order from YCMC before?Amy issues? I’m thinking about getting those womens purples

Yeah I saw that on their site does that mean they use surepost where UPS delivers to your post office and then the post office delivers to you?
I believe so. In those instances you can upgrade the shipment to ground for free if you’re MyChoice premium, or UPS will typically bump the shipment up to ground themselves if you’ve already got a UPS ground shipment arriving near the time of the USPS hand-off.

^^ quick question... does anyone else’s Parra’s feel like they run about a full size to small? I have a size 13 and they feel like a size 11.5/12

I believe so. In those instances you can upgrade the shipment to ground for free if you’re MyChoice premium, or UPS will typically bump the shipment up to ground themselves if you’ve already got a UPS ground shipment arriving near the time of the USPS hand-off.

only reason i ask is because i have all UPS packages held at an access point. Some companies don't allow holds until after an initial delivery which makes no sense to me. its much easier for me to pick it up vs having them send it to the PO which takes another day then missing the package and having to pick it up from them.

Back
Top Bottom