THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Bespokes (not mine) made at 21m and the kids pair were supposedly hand painted.

What’s everyone thoughts on the two tone muds? If you were dropping $1k on bespokes would you utilize this option?

5E8E4B15-5C01-4A7D-89D5-5E1CEE8CD0D2.jpeg
i am an old school guy, so i wouldnt. i generally dont float too far outside of what tinker originally imagined color blocking wise.

This works goos on Suede really would love to clean a couple of shoes but had really bad experiences with Jason Markk and Crepe Protect.
I used it on the toe box and mudguard of my Obsidians with no issue. Stuff works great. It's super soapy if that makes sense.

Damn these look nice.i slept when they were on sale at sns... still gotta get these and the blue midsole/yellow swoosh(blue recall pair I think???)
Yep blue recall is correct. Needed a blue and yellow pair and was deciding between the 2. Chose these because they are brighter. Very pleased with them.

Another pair I saw lurking this guys IG

Are you aware that this man has created a cardinal sin by sole swapping a 99 grey mini?

These are a unicorn and should stay 100% original, granted...this is the opinion of a proud owner of a pair lol. They’ve just got one of the most wild stories as far as an Am1 and I believe they should be left alone.

But again, I know some people would love to just rock them!

Caught a sz11 red anniversaries on champs yesterday and they shipped but still not satisfied until I open the box. Wouldn’t be surprised if it was a completely different shoe.
Just don’t count on the box being intact. They sent my pair in a plastic bag and the box was crushed and smashed Ace Vantura style- their response” was we sell the shoes and aren’t responsible for the box it’s just packaging”

Are you aware that this man has created a cardinal sin by sole swapping a 99 grey mini?

These are a unicorn and should stay 100% original, granted...this is the opinion of a proud owner of a pair lol. They’ve just got one of the most wild stories as far as an Am1 and I believe they should be left alone.

But again, I know some people would love to just rock them!

Wasn’t aware at all to be honest but that’s part of the reason why I live in this thread, learn about the AM1 history

I need to search through here again. I recall someone posting these in here and a few people chimed in about the rarity of the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom