THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Still waiting on my mowabbs, probably wont be here for another couple weeks.
same here
mean.gif

i ordered both pairs, so they shipped express international.  if you ordered just one pair, however, they ship it with their standard mail.. so it usually takes anywhere from as little as two weeks to 4 weeks (on average).  when i ordered my easter lights, it took almost 5 weeks for me to receive
Good to know. Thanks.

anyone else still waiting on Size.co for Safari pack?

yeah, I am. my buddy said he got his already. we live in Hawaii so I had a feeling it would take a while, I was hoping I'd get them yesterday because we ordered them on launch. I was also feeling like they got lost since it was taking so long, but at least some people in here haven't got theirs or at least just got their pair today. I really do not like that size? doesn't provide a tracking number.

since I didn't get these in yet I impulsed on the premium reds from Oneness on Friday, only to realize ndc has them, but not the black/blue or grey premiums that Oneness carries. red is my fav out of the trio, but I totally could have waited since its sitting on ndc. meh

I ordered 2 pairs of Mowabbs and I just received one smh...

Beautiful shoe, the CW is fire... the suede is disappointing tho... closer to the Milans than the Easters...

UN-DS TODAY

Nike Air Max 1 OG "Obsidian"
For a better version of this pic and some details about these, check out http://kickitfresh.blogspot.com/2013/06/nike-air-max-1-og-obsidian.html
nice pics as always verse!
I ordered 2 pairs of Mowabbs and I just received one smh...

Beautiful shoe, the CW is fire... the suede is disappointing tho... closer to the Milans than the Easters...
nice.. glad you got one at least already!  suede is disappointing, but i'll take it.  still a tad bit better than the milans at least

Thx fam... Just received the 2nd pair (and my Play Cloths x Saucony)... Size? 
mean.gif

Anyway they're dope on feet... Glad I copped...

Thx fam... Just received the 2nd pair (and my Play Cloths x Saucony)... Size? 
mean.gif

Anyway they're dope on feet... Glad I copped...
damn you got your play cloths quick.  still waiting on mine from feature for a thursday delivery.

post some on feet pics of the mowabbs!

I received both of my Air Max Urban Safari Pack from Size? today.Only took 7 days.

The mowabbs were double boxed but the others were in just the bag.
Lesson learned with Size? Orders.

Guess i can stop checking Size.co for a tracking # update too lol. 

Lesson learned with Size? Orders.

Guess i can stop checking Size.co for a tracking # update too lol. 

word. I emailed & tweeted them to find out no tracking. so basically I have no confirmation that these 1) shipped & 2) will be delivered because 3) I cannot follow up to complain to the domestic carrier if it gets lost.

I hope I get mine ASAP. for serious.

I need a beer. and it's only 830a

Dunno if it's within the rules to post pictures of eBay auctions, but anyways, these are currently on eBay, and the bid as of now is at £82, which is around $110(I think) and as you can tell, they are terrible fakes of the PRM Royal Blues, which of course is suede not mesh, as well as the top eyelet. :smh:

Anyway to contact the winning bidder?

Dunno if it's within the rules to post pictures of eBay auctions, but anyways, these are currently on eBay, and the bid as of now is at £82, which is around $110(I think) and as you can tell, they are terrible fakes of the PRM Royal Blues, which of course is suede not mesh, as well as the top eyelet. :smh:

Anyway to contact the winning bidder?
Can't find it on eBay. Anyway, very kind of you but you don't know whether the current high bidder will be the winner, so you should warn all bidders then :rolleyes
Also, I think there's a lot of people out there that don't really care whether they are buying fakes or not.

It finished a few hours ago, went for that price of £82...£86.50 including shipping. Feel sorry for whoever copped that, however, like you said, if they were informed on their shoes, they would've spotted the fakes from a mile off.

Lol I've wanted to warn people before on eBay but you guys are right, if they're that mis informed to buy they kind of deserve it.

Back
Top Bottom