THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Here they are; the denim, cord, suede and nubuck material used all over the shoe makes this a very unique shoe.
Not a top 5 AM1 but I'd put it in my 10.
You can use purple, white, green, black, or red laces on these and each give them a different look,
Super content with this pick up.

Still have mine sitting in the box. I'm still debating on which laces i really want to use. very nice pickup fambs.

Last edited:
received my air max light mowabb colorway today and still before my air max light easter pack from over 2 weeks ago... ugh i guess im just glad i got these in 

Got my Mowabb AM Lights. Quality is great, they look incredible in person...the orange is bright. Very happy with them.

I may end up with either an 11.5 or 12 that'd be available for cost (conversion + shipping + PayPal fees)

I'm sure Nike has something similar in store for mens sizes smh

Last edited:
hey blaze, did you ever return those blue premiums?  and were you able to pick up another pair?

hey blaze, did you ever return those blue premiums?  and were you able to pick up another pair?

Yeah I did man. UO is a ****** company to deal with though. Because I payed with paypal, I tried to return in store which they do accept it BUT if you pay with paypal, you only get refunded with giftcard :x . I had to ship em back and it took almost 3 weeks for my refund. I took one more chance and ordered one more time the same time I shipped back the first pair and got lucky with a clean pair. Probably gonna try to avoid em though as much as possible.

Yeah I did man. UO is a ****** company to deal with though. Because I payed with paypal, I tried to return in store which they do accept it BUT if you pay with paypal, you only get refunded with giftcard
sick.gif
. I had to ship em back and it took almost 3 weeks for my refund. I took one more chance and ordered one more time the same time I shipped back the first pair and got lucky with a clean pair. Probably gonna try to avoid em though as much as possible.
nice man.  yea paying with paypal is a btch sometimes.  same deal with nike regardless if you return to in-store or via shipping.  they give you a gift card regardless.  but i dont mind it so much considering its a nike gift card.  wtf am i gonna do with a UO giftcard.  but good thing you got a clean pair bro.  glad you finally got a pair!

nice man.  yea paying with paypal is a btch sometimes.  same deal with nike regardless if you return to in-store or via shipping.  they give you a gift card regardless.  but i dont mind it so much considering its a nike gift card.  wtf am i gonna do with a UO giftcard.  but good thing you got a clean pair bro.  glad you finally got a pair!

Yeah, now I know better and just use Debit/CC next time for everything. And I agree, I had no use for a UO gift card, don't really shop there. Nike I wouldn't mind, that would probably used up quick anyways. haha

Back
Top Bottom