THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Wow didn’t expect the inside out pack to sell out! I just bought them because I thought it was a cool concept and wanted to check them out in person

How long have they been up on NDC? I went there as soon as I got the sole link notification and the deserts were already about gone. Guess the gray pair will let me know how much I like them and if I really want the desert pair.

I ordered two 10.5's of the desert ones by accident lol. The link on Twitter took me to NDC, which had a few scattered sizes while the app kept giving me errors for the same size. I guess a couple of my tries went thru but I highly doubt they will ship.

Last edited:
I ordered two 10.5's of the desert ones by accident lol. The link on Twitter took me to NDC, which had a few scattered sizes while the app kept giving me errors for the same size. I guess a couple of my trys went thru but I highly doubt they will ship.
I'll take one of those 10.5 if you end up with both and dont want 2 of them.

These are up on NDC also
Screenshot_20190617-214736_Nike.jpg

I'm going to trim my entire collection and get rid of a lot. I thought out of around 60 shoes I could cut it in half but that's not happening. Depending on when those actually release I'm currently going to pass. Though I like the execution I do have the 2014 Huaraches and don't even wear those enough.

I'm going to trim my entire collection and get rid of a lot. I thought out of around 60 shoes I could cut it in half but that's not happening. Depending on when those actually release I'm currently going to pass. Though I like the execution I do have the 2014 Huaraches and don't even wear those enough.
I was thinking of trimming my collection but I have no idea what I want to get rid of lol

Damn that sucks to hear since i copped but maybe i can reshape em? Lol

I have them. Shape was honestly pretty solid out of the box, but I did a reshape on them still just to get them how I like. I wouldn't have called it an absolute need though and absolutely nothing like that picture. Hopefully your pair is the same.

Back
Top Bottom