THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I have them. Shape was honestly pretty solid out of the box, but I did a reshape on them still just to get them how I like. I wouldn't have called it an absolute need though and absolutely nothing like that picture. Hopefully your pair is the same.

Had to order 2times and do the matching! But it was worth it:D
5E509CA3-DF22-46D3-9089-C101253EF073.jpeg

Leather underlay on the windbreaker pack? The white appears to, but I can’t quite tell with the black.

I have them. Shape was honestly pretty solid out of the box, but I did a reshape on them still just to get them how I like. I wouldn't have called it an absolute need though and absolutely nothing like that picture. Hopefully your pair is the same.
Cool thats good to know. Im not a crazy AM1 head where the shapes really bother me cause honestly i cant even really tell. Does reshaping affect how they fit or is it pure aesthetic?

Cool thats good to know. Im not a crazy AM1 head where the shapes really bother me cause honestly i cant even really tell. Does reshaping affect how they fit or is it pure aesthetic?

Maybe slightly more snug depending how aggressive you get with it, but nothing significant IMO. It's aesthetic for me and just personal preference / something I enjoy doing. Not nearly as necessary as it was on the bananas from a few years ago as many others have mentioned. I was able to rescue a few bananas to something I would actually put on my foot though.

I want to like the idea behind the inside and outs

But on foot....man I just can't. They should have had left the cut normal instead of then overhang and kept everything else as is

Nike-Air-Max-1-Inside-Out-Light-Grey-858876-013-Release-Date-1.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-1-Inside-Out-858876-713-Release-Date-Price.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-1-Inside-Out-858876-713-Release-Date-Price-1.jpg

Thanks for posting. This just saved me $130. I was originally looking to grab them but that overhang is just haggard. It looks like someone slapped excess materials over an AM1. I’m ready for this extra/unnecessary/sloppily applied materials phase to die off.

Glad I could make y’all feel better on missing the drop!

Waiting to see in hand pics or on feet of the white/royal/yellow double swoosh joints

Has anyone seen any?

I’m feeling the black pair over the whites

Back
Top Bottom