THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Wms 616170-430.
Can't find anything else on this cw.

One of the girls at mercer was wearing them. They look really good but for me its strcit to women

i posted a detailed HD vid of these a couple weeks back and the toe box is super elf shaped.
That picture is not a real representation of what they actually look like.

that sucks. a lot of people seem to be complaining about the toebox shape.

do you have a link to the video?

and when in recent memory has the actual shoe ever looked like nike's stock photos?

Anybody kno where to find a pair of AM 1 OG Obsidian for close to retail? I'm talking abt the ones that recently came out a few months ago but can't find a decent priced pair

And exactly how is that relevant over here in the states? Trainers have always been popular in Europe and much of the world. In the U.S, it's an afterthought and people largely ignore them for basketball shoes such as Jordans and Lebrons.

Lilly Allen is British to begin with. Same with Rita Ora and Robert Patinson. Out of the five people pictured in the article, there's only one American. The US president is not the most fashionable person  

Nice try though  
hahahaha!.. alright mr conspiracy theory.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/fashion/2013/jun/15/men-s-shoes-mens-fashion

it's in the guardian mate - which happens to be a pretty ******g big newspaper. would be a pretty stupid thing to make up.

Last edited:
And exactly how is that relevant over here in the states? Trainers have always been popular in Europe and much of the world. In the U.S, it's an afterthought and people largely ignore them for basketball shoes such as Jordans and Lebrons.

Lilly Allen is British to begin with. Same with Rita Ora and Robert Patinson. Out of the five people pictured in the article, there's only one American. The US president is not the most fashionable person  

Nice try though  

Very ironic post considering your avy....

Kicks HI is getting these mint/tan wmns Saturday. I kinda want them, but the denim campers are already out. hopefully my homie can get me a pair

Thank u kind sir. You have been repped.

Tried finding these on eBay for my size and no luck. Where else I could I find these besides there?????
eBay would be your best bet or sole collector if there are any. that color is very hard to come by in DS condition. i see the purple ones for sale more than the blues. my buddy has them but its been worn. been trying to buy it from him for awhile now.

eBay would be your best bet or sole collector if there are any. that color is very hard to come by in DS condition. i see the purple ones for sale more than the blues. my buddy has them but its been worn. been trying to buy it from him for awhile now.
I want ANY of the ACG cw's badly. 

... specially them Black/VictoryGreens. 
embarassed.gif

That blue cw is def seen less.

I want ANY of the ACG cw's badly. 

... specially them Black/VictoryGreens. 
embarassed.gif

That blue cw is def seen less.
depending on your size is what will make it harder to find. the blue ones really do it for me out of the whole ACG pack. CUH-RIPPPP!!

Back
Top Bottom