THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

When my son was young I would buy him shoes I thought were cool, but he only wanted to wear the ones that were easiest for him to put on and take off by himself, and for some reason none of the coolest kicks are made with velcro straps...
Truth. Kids don’t really care for the most part. They just want comfortable shoes

A3C75466-98FF-4880-8B23-8DF4756FB789.jpeg

Today’s office wear!

Might get these made.
upload_2019-8-27_18-4-46.png

Got them made and returned them, looked rubbish compared to the photo. The grey is lighter, lighter shade than the midsole, looks more like a bleached grey than classic grey.

My experiment with ID is over until they add premium with more options.

Wish I could see those cutout swoosh pairs in person. I really like the overall look of the design and feel there's so much they could do with them, but all the different material textures don't sit right with me for some reason.

iD pair came in last night. Ordered 8/31, Received 9/13.

Obvious inspiration is obvious

Leather is the standard crap

F52D29C2-308A-40F7-94BA-C32C7E6B66D8.jpeg

I ordered a pair Sunday and got confirmation early this morning that it’s shipped. Sucks to hear about the leather because that’s what I used as well. I got tired of waiting for Nike to make it so I just did it myself.

EB3E2160-1A7E-4D51-9830-014FBF3B6B69.jpeg

I ordered a pair Sunday and got confirmation early this morning that it’s shipped. Sucks to hear about the leather because that’s what I used as well. I got tired of waiting for Nike to make it so I just did it myself.

EB3E2160-1A7E-4D51-9830-014FBF3B6B69.jpeg
They've released several pair recently that are very close to those.

Its just quite stiff and shiny.

I think after a few good wears, it will get better. The shine tho is OD.

My brother made a full grey suede pair with a mesh toebox. The suede is def the way to go, just sucks the colors are limited.

They've released several pair recently that are very close to those.

Yea, I know. I wanted this exact color blocking though. I like the white/black womens pair that dropped, but I can’t fit women’s sizes. The men’s pair that was similar with the white check was cool too, but just wasn’t exactly what I was looking for. I almost bought the white/black jewel pair at an outlet a year or two ago as well, but the mudguard was so crazy thin on one of the two shoes in every pair they had. I tried mixing and matching but I just wasn’t happy with the selection.

Its just quite stiff and shiny.

I think after a few good wears, it will get better. The shine tho is OD.

My brother made a full grey suede pair with a mesh toebox. The suede is def the way to go, just sucks the colors are limited.

I definitely was going to go suede, but they didn’t have a black suede mudguard. When I tried to mix a black leather mudguard with a grey suede quarter, it didn’t let me choose white laces. It was weird. I plan on getting a lot of wear in these so hopefully the leather breaks in decently.

Yea, I know. I wanted this exact color blocking though. I like the white/black womens pair that dropped, but I can’t fit women’s sizes. The men’s pair that was similar with the white check was cool too, but just wasn’t exactly what I was looking for. I almost bought the white/black jewel pair at an outlet a year or two ago as well, but the mudguard was so crazy thin on one of the two shoes in every pair they had. I tried mixing and matching but I just wasn’t happy with the selection.
Gotcha. Cant knock you for wanting what you want. Hope this pair works out.

Back
Top Bottom