THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I ordered a pair Sunday and got confirmation early this morning that it’s shipped. Sucks to hear about the leather because that’s what I used as well. I got tired of waiting for Nike to make it so I just did it myself.

EB3E2160-1A7E-4D51-9830-014FBF3B6B69.jpeg
Good job on the iD, but nike released this colorway last year I think...

Those looking nice. Mine were all messed up from SNS raffle win .. smh. Toebox was off and creased portly, laces stained from suede, were too snug from terry liner, etc.

Those looking nice. Mine were all messed up from SNS raffle win .. smh. Toebox was off and creased portly, laces stained from suede, were too snug from terry liner, etc.

Sadly i think a lot of them were like that. That’s how they ended up in outlets. I know i had to dig thru pairs to find one that didn’t have blemishes, bleeding, etc.

Still remember the terrible quality among almost all the colors of my curry, took me forever to mix and match pairs. At one point, I had seven pairs of the og curry alone.

At one point years ago the og curry was one of my favorite shoes. The retro kind of ruined them for me. Mostly them running small but the toe box dents, among other things really made me not like them as much as I used to.

At one point years ago the og curry was one of my favorite shoes. The retro kind of ruined them for me. Mostly them running small but the toe box dents, among other things really made me not like them as much as I used to.
Go .5 up and they fit perfect. Weird for an am1 but it works.

A guy on one of my fb groups is selling a ds pair of pink packs size 10.5 for 780$ (700 euros) is this a good price???
Not really but at this point he can kinda name is price. Not many ds pairs exist. Just close your eyes and pay it. Great pair. If you don't, please message me his info. I wore that pair daily for weeks after my daughter was born and will never not have a pair now.

Back
Top Bottom