THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

How the AMD 2014 AM1 should have been, IMO...

AM1 X AML1 Soleswap - Habanero Red crafted by the good people at GOVRN
Air Max 1 X Air Max Lunar1 - Red.png

How often do the options on ID change for the AM1s?
Not too sure, bro. The only difference from last years option is **some new colors. Looks like they don’t have suede for certain colors, but offer leather instead. It would be cool if they had the OG outsole for an option. They did it for the 97’s, I’m hoping they do it with the air max 1 in the future.

Last edited:
i remember years ago someone would always post dope kicks and creepy baggy jeans. one picture he took he had a fly on his shoe. i wish i saved that picture, i laughed so hard

Yes, yes, and yes. Grab a pair if you can.
Aaaah I couldn’t do it. Was going to buy them but the seller has a disclaimer about import duties and fees and how it’s the buyers responsibility but doesn’t list what they’ll be. I need all my info upfront. I would hate to purchase them and get hit with fees upon delivery. The search continues.

These IDs came in today.. Was going for the old SC look with leather all over so I can wear them in any weather and not worry about the mesh getting dirty. Shape is iffy, few black paint somehow got on the white leather and midsole, left shoe looks super drunk. I wondering if they actually paint the mudguard leather colour after it's been put together, as I don't know how else the black paint could get on there

Attachments

• IMG_1723.jpg
    IMG_1723.jpg
    264 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_1724.jpg
    IMG_1724.jpg
    255.2 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_1725.jpg
    IMG_1725.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_1726.jpg
    IMG_1726.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_1727.jpg
    IMG_1727.jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 95
return em asap! Sry for you

Seeing such pics makes me kind of angry! I mean what's the intention of Nike? Making us ordering 3/4 exactly same pairs at the same time and hoping to match from this order one good pair????:angry:
Already got the return label sorted. Yeah bit annoying right, but you've got to hand it to them, Nike's return policy is the best

Back
Top Bottom