THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

These IDs came in today.. Was going for the old SC look with leather all over so I can wear them in any weather and not worry about the mesh getting dirty. Shape is iffy, few black paint somehow got on the white leather and midsole, left shoe looks super drunk. I wondering if they actually paint the mudguard leather colour after it's been put together, as I don't know how else the black paint could get on there
wow. qc is bad on that pair.

These IDs came in today.. Was going for the old SC look with leather all over so I can wear them in any weather and not worry about the mesh getting dirty. Shape is iffy, few black paint somehow got on the white leather and midsole, left shoe looks super drunk. I wondering if they actually paint the mudguard leather colour after it's been put together, as I don't know how else the black paint could get on there

I was going to make a pair similar to chili’s and was waiting for you to post your pics. That black leather mudguard looked skeptical and I was back and forth.

your pics solidified not to make this iD . Going to go with a pair similar to Maize. Hopefully the grey suede isn’t too bad

10874B1E-364F-4CDB-AB7F-9A3CA13B19EE.jpeg
Wore these today. Air max 1 A.P.C. I guess people passed due to its shape. I don’t mind it at all.

Damn bro.. Sorry to hear that. That really sucks because you had to wait a while for them. Are going to remake them?

It seems the QC isn't that great if you choose leather mudguard on the ID. My ID with suede mudguard is awesome. Shape is way better than some of the GRs. Anybody else order ID with suede mudguard lately?

It seems the QC isn't that great if you choose leather mudguard on the ID. My ID with suede mudguard is awesome. Shape is way better than some of the GRs. Anybody else order ID with suede mudguard lately?
I second this. The suede from last year is good. It’s softer than I expected

I was going to make a pair similar to chili’s and was waiting for you to post your pics. That black leather mudguard looked skeptical and I was back and forth.

your pics solidified not to make this iD . Going to go with a pair similar to Maize. Hopefully the grey suede isn’t too bad
It's weird because the last time I got an ID done the mudguard wasn't too bad. But like I said before with this one, it's just weird. And yeah the leather quality really isn't there.

Damn bro.. Sorry to hear that. That really sucks because you had to wait a while for them. Are going to remake them?
It's all good man, at the end of the day they're just kicks and I'm getting a full refund including shipping. No biggie :D I remade a pair but with my luck the right shoe will turn out super crooked and drunk this time round :lol:

I think I would have tried making an ID with the suede by now, but it's so limited. I've already posted a month or two ago about my feelings regarding how few options there really is with the ID system. I don't know if it's like this anywhere else in the world but with NDC Australia, the only options for suede is wolf grey, sail and storm pink. Just give me a black or navy or something else...

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 you have the windbreakers right? Are they quality, comfortable etc?
Quality seemed good in hand but I haven't worn them yet. I bought them for daughter in a size up from what she's in now bc she has too many in her current size and I'm waiting so we can un-ds them the same day. Yea I'm that dad. Don't judge me. Don't hesitate grabbing them for under $80. That's a steal.

Wonder what the story is there...
To me it looks like a stockroom in an old store that went out of business and was forgotten. If that's a personal collection, it looks pretty wack how they're being stored.

So what would y’all say the condition of these shoes are in with the way they’re being stored? Not nitpicking dude I’m just curious after our previous conversation. Regardless I thought this was cool

Wow that'd be so much fun to dig through. As for condition, depends on humidity level honestly. And silo and materials. A leather AJ1 from then would probably be wearable out the box. An oh Neon 95 would have probably crumbled.

Quality seemed good in hand but I haven't worn them yet. I bought them for daughter in a size up from what she's in now bc she has too many in her current size and I'm waiting so we can un-ds them the same day. Yea I'm that dad. Don't judge me. Don't hesitate grabbing them for under $80. That's a steal.
trying to do this with my daughter too but haven't able find decide on an appropriate model or color. she's 17 mos

trying to do this with my daughter too but haven't able find decide on an appropriate model or color. she's 17 mos
Mine is right at the same age. She'll be 2 in 3 weeks. She has a fsr of og red AM1 up to size 11. Same with am90 Infrared. So she's straight there until she's like 5 haha. The windbreaker is a good one to get. Same with both of the Viotech am90's. I got one of those in a 7, her current size, and the other is an 8. I wish I could find more Am1 Watermelons. Those things match everything she wears with the mint and pink.

So what would y’all say the condition of these shoes are in with the way they’re being stored? Not nitpicking dude I’m just curious after our previous conversation. Regardless I thought this was cool

could they have been stored better? sure

if they were stored better would that stop #crumblecrew ? NOPE

and just because it looks bad doesnt mean that the room isnt temp/humidity controlled

Id imagine whoever owned that store did not realize the shoes were gonna hold their value, if theres anything worth it actually in there. By the fact camera person didnt actually show what was in the boxes, its probably a bunch of nothingness.

Was waiting for dude to open up one of them boxes. I agree with OP above me, might’ve been nothing in there worth opening for

Back
Top Bottom