THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Played today...

Is Tustin Ranch worth the cost? I've heard mixed reviews, but heard the pace is great.
I'm defintely ok with munis like Rancho SJ too but sometimes the pace is so slow makes me want to quit.

Your golf shoes are dope as always, but I'm always more jealous of the fact you're playing a round and I'm doing practice swings while on daddy duty, at a book store, toy store, grocery store, or home goods store :lol:

Is Tustin Ranch worth the cost? I've heard mixed reviews, but heard the pace is great.
I'm defintely ok with munis like Rancho SJ too but sometimes the pace is so slow makes me want to quit.

Your golf shoes are dope as always, but I'm always more jealous of the fact you're playing a round and I'm doing practice swings while on daddy duty, at a book store, toy store, grocery store, or home goods store :lol:

Thanks...

Tustin Ranch is not bad for $60 but not for $145. I have the Players Club so I I get better deals. It’s gone downhill since American Golf took over. RSJ is decent, but expect five hour rounds. Most courses in the OC are 5 hour rounds, lol. I like to play early so I get the rest of the day to do other things.

Posting to test out the pic upload process. Doesn‘t hurt that the packaging presentation on these is ?.
1699CD45-9229-4C15-BA10-088E3F03FE84.jpeg
Want those bad..

Dope! It’s a gamble ordering these through StockX since you don’t really know what your pair will look like (shape, ESP the distribution of the animal material), but you received a really good looking pair!

Anywho, WMNs Mushroom Pinnacles today

2AED605F-A37A-4058-B3FF-4A2DF2597064.jpeg

On a side note, I feel 60% of the time WMNs GR cws are better than Men’s.

Last edited:
Dope! It’s a gamble ordering these through StockX since you don’t really know what your pair will look like (shape, ESP the distribution of the animal material), but you received a really good looking pair!

Anywho, WMNs Mushroom Pinnacles today

2AED605F-A37A-4058-B3FF-4A2DF2597064.jpeg
Women really got the better end of that Mushroom pack.

Back
Top Bottom