THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

CT1623-001 ?

XXXX - CT1623-001 - 001.png
XXXX - CT1623-001 - 002.png
XXXX - CT1623-001 - 003.png
XXXX - CT1623-001 - 004.png
XXXX - CT1623-001 - 005.png
Not as excited about the shoe as I am to know that this means the am1 hasn't hit the vault

I think you're right...
We'll see. The inside logo reminds me of the hang tag on the Windbreaker. And if they want to take some time and only drop pairs with a theme to them, I'm completely cool with that. I like when they put thought into a pair instead of just "Well blue goes good here and yellow goes good here. Yep, that looks good." That's why I like the story behind a lot of Bespokes. People went in with a thought in their head and put it on a shoe. Like the guy that does all the I think it's Disney Bespokes? I don't know much about the subject he's doing but I think it's awesome that he goes in a theme/pallete in mind and does his thing.

Speaking of that, going to hit you up today. We need to schedule a Bespoke trip. You know more about what I can and can't do so I'd really like to tag along on your next trip so you can help me avoid truly ****ing it up.

We'll see. The inside logo reminds me of the hang tag on the Windbreaker. And if they want to take some time and only drop pairs with a theme to them, I'm completely cool with that. I like when they put thought into a pair instead of just "Well blue goes good here and yellow goes good here. Yep, that looks good." That's why I like the story behind a lot of Bespokes. People went in with a thought in their head and put it on a shoe. Like the guy that does all the I think it's Disney Bespokes? I don't know much about the subject he's doing but I think it's awesome that he goes in a theme/pallete in mind and does his thing.

Speaking of that, going to hit you up today. We need to schedule a Bespoke trip. You know more about what I can and can't do so I'd really like to tag along on your next trip so you can help me avoid truly ****ing it up.
Had to take a second look at first because I thought the inside logo was the windbreaker hang tag. I’m with you, put some thought into these. Nike has been putting out a lot of great concepts lately on other models. The Levi’s x Nike By You collab was impressive, most of the other upcoming 90s and the AF1 What the LA has a distinct bespoke vibe. Granted some pieces on it aren’t great but AM1s need some of that creativity.

Had to take a second look at first because I thought the inside logo was the windbreaker hang tag. I’m with you, put some thought into these. Nike has been putting out a lot of great concepts lately on other models. The Levi’s x Nike By You collab was impressive, most of the other upcoming 90s and the AF1 What the LA has a distinct bespoke vibe. Granted some pieces on it aren’t great but AM1s need some of that creativity.
I wish Concepts would do an AM1. Their themes are always next level. The NYC Rivalry shoe and the Esruc NB might be the two bets themes I've seen on shoes.

DB5FA8C0-932F-4051-BAED-62025F394196.jpeg
Wearing these today. I’ve posted these before. 2013 sail pack only released in Europe and some parts of Asia. Had the green pair, but sold it to some cat from New York. I wish I kept them... Anyway, these crease bad.. lol.

Like a dumbass I didn’t notice there was extra tissue in the toe of each. Now they fit perfect! :emoji_call_me:
Bro, I did the same thing right now. Just tried on the DNA’s and thought these run super small. Never bought a pair with extra tissue in the toe.

Back
Top Bottom