THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Anyone with advice on midsole paint, types or methods? Grabbed a pair of Tokyo Mazes for cheap and feel like the white midsole is the way to go.

outlet release, pack release, individually releasing. Such a mess.

grabbed both pairs for $50 each on Jimmyjazz.
94D1D11C-4406-44D6-A716-51366BD6B669.jpeg
43C36F4F-65B3-4D31-8E97-BBD3601B025C.jpeg
Steal. Must’ve acted quick or lucky they had your size! Both nice

Damn, did y'all see the new NBY options for the AF1?! Snakeskin, leather, suede, etc.... The AF1 gets so much love compared to the AM1... SMH

What no show/low cut socks do you guys wear? lol. I’ve tried many different kinds and they end up coming off my heel.
Invisasox are good in my opinion. I also have some good ones from Uniqlo that stay up for the most part. And they’re thicker.

Invisasox are good in my opinion. I also have some good ones from Uniqlo that stay up for the most part. And they’re thicker.

i might give those a try. i have the uniqlo no shows, but they're more like a liner than an actual sock. they do stay on though.

What no show/low cut socks do you guys wear? lol. I’ve tried many different kinds and they end up coming off my heel.

I had same issue and found these which work well.. The "cool kick" ones are best imo

Was there a 13 on sneakerpolitics for the dna ch.1 pair? I was on a plane and everything sold out.
still looking for that 13

Back
Top Bottom