THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

OGs with solid Red bottom? If so, never seen a pair so old look this good.
Screenshot_20200116-093648_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Love these, I doubled up on them when they hit Goat a while back.

Did you do something with the mudguard? Cause they look good compared to others that I've seen so far.
Speaking of DNA AM1, is the purple one non-US release?

Will try for the DNA's now that they split the pack. Never wanted those Huraches not to mention the size issues people talked about in here. The DNA AM1 fit like normal AM1s?

HI all,

Longtime AM1 lover, first time poster.

Anyone know the US retail release date (if any) for the *other* CNY AM1? Im talking about the black base with gold horse on the back. Someone posted here a couple pages back.

I know I can buy now on GOAT/StockX/ebay, but not trying to pay 400$ if I dont have to.

Doesn't matter what laces they put in those... they're a hot mess, IMO. Sometimes designers need to go back to basics. I just want simple OG colorblocking in a variety of normal colors. Is that too much to ask?!

Did you do something with the mudguard? Cause they look good compared to others that I've seen so far.
Speaking of DNA AM1, is the purple one non-US release?
I didn’t do anything w the mudguard on my end. these were straight from the box. I believe the purps were released in australia first. This DNA pack was really confusing so i wouldn’t doubt that they will release in the US in the near future. dblplay1212 dblplay1212 have you heard of anything on the purp dna pack dropping in the US?

I didn’t do anything w the mudguard on my end. these were straight from the box. I believe the purps were released in australia first. This DNA pack was really confusing so i wouldn’t doubt that they will release in the US in the near future. dblplay1212 dblplay1212 have you heard of anything on the purp dna pack dropping in the US?
Nothing. They'll probably drop as part of an 18 pair pack in the US sometime in August.

Of all the sneaker pics on the internet, this is the one I'm most envious of. Well actually the one that goes all the way to 2017.
As you know, I intentionally did not include the 2009 and 2012 pairs as I just don't think they live up to the rest of the pairs. Also, all the various 'ultra', 'hyperfuse', and such variations had no chance to make the lineup.

Back
Top Bottom