THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

20200117_120839.jpg

Got these cheap on ebay, anyone know what they are/when they're from? I don't remember ever seeing them before.

Yo for anyone that buys off stockx what’s your form of payment? I wanna get a pair of AM1 but I’m just not comfortable with them having my info since the whole hacking issue. I’d prefer to buy them from somewhere else but haven’t seen em anywhere else.

Yo for anyone that buys off stockx what’s your form of payment? I wanna get a pair of AM1 but I’m just not comfortable with them having my info since the whole hacking issue. I’d prefer to buy them from somewhere else but haven’t seen em anywhere else.
No way is safe Paypal or CC & same with Goat I been seeing slot of goat hackings lately CRAZY!!!

I've heard of people getting a prepaid credit card and loading it up with the exact amount and using that. That's the only way I'd do it if I were to ever go back. I got hacked and deleted the account a while back.

I've heard of people getting a prepaid credit card and loading it up with the exact amount and using that. That's the only way I'd do it if I were to ever go back. I got hacked and deleted the account a while back.
Yeah this is what I am thinking about doing but I just wanna make sure that it would work before I buy a gift card.

I just use my PayPal. If they hack it, they'll make me right.
I thought about this but i don’t want my paypal connected to it. I could just be overly paranoid :lol: .

To you guys who order Nike IDS, do they charge your card right away when you order it or later once it’s finished and shipped?

Back
Top Bottom