THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

4D5E66B2-D70C-4DAF-8144-814A62162FEC.jpeg

very glad to have these. Went through a pinnacle obsession last weekend. Pink pinnacles come tomorrow🤦‍♂️
From where and how much ? I'm a size 13 too :smile:

5 months? i thought the turnaround was a lot shorter for bespokes
Lately, it's just been taking alot longer. I wouldn't have many complaints on the wait, but I've seen finished pairs from dudes I know for sure had their appointment after mine. And I'm not talking about the week after, I'm talking about a month and change after.

waiting on 3. and its been a long while...5 months and counting

Nice! I just sent the email to do 2 pairs. I already have the design and inspiration I wanna do for both.

If it’s to much to explain, what is the process of getting the notification to start the design, the design time with the NIKE ID Tech, and is the ID options plentiful?

Sorry lol! Just excited to start bespoking AM1.

Nice! I just sent the email to do 2 pairs. I already have the design and inspiration I wanna do for both.

If it’s to much to explain, what is the process of getting the notification to start the design, the design time with the NIKE ID Tech, and is the ID options plentiful?

Sorry lol! Just excited to start bespoking AM1.
No notification. It's not like iD in the sense that you get email updates as the process chugs along. You go to the appointment, make the pairs and when they're done, they email you first to confirm the address, then send them to you. Or, you can pick them up in person.

You'll have tons of options and the appointment is about 2 hrs or so per pair. But if you have back to back appointments, you'll basically have 5 or 6 hours to get down.

No notification. It's not like iD in the sense that you get email updates as the process chugs along. You go to the appointment, make the pairs and when they're done, they email you first to confirm the address, then send them to you. Or, you can pick them up in person.

You'll have tons of options and the appointment is about 2 hrs or so per pair. But if you have back to back appointments, you'll basically have 5 or 6 hours to get down.
When do you plan on going again? My bday is in 2 weeks and wife told me to buy myself a Bespoke lol. You down for a trip? singledout singledout same question to you.

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 man I’ve been ITCHING to go back...I have like three ideas right now. But I’m on lock down for a bit since my January was...little overboard lol.

This morning I looked and these are all my pickups in the first 30 days of 2020...got my double up on grey mini and two NYCC. Few other gems thanks to Leetroy Jenkins Leetroy Jenkins - time to chill now until March.
9A0D256C-748A-48B5-9A5F-D2EE1C958F8E.jpeg
You doubled on CNY? And had no idea you got Parra's. How did I not know that?

You doubled on CNY? And had no idea you got Parra's. How did I not know that?

Yea I doubled for the hell of it, maybe down the road they'll be nice trade bait, if not.. whatever - now I can rock with ease ha.

I thought I told you I snagged Parra and Dawn at same time...remember I sold my initial Parra early on, so I still needed them and Troy hooked me up!

Ugh parras. So beautiful. Not sure I’ll ever own them anymore with these prices.
I keep checking for a vnds pair but still so steep

Yea I doubled for the hell of it, maybe down the road they'll be nice trade bait, if not.. whatever - now I can rock with ease ha.

I thought I told you I snagged Parra and Dawn at same time...remember I sold my initial Parra early on, so I still needed them and Troy hooked me up!
Ooooh didn't know you got his. Love them so much.

Back
Top Bottom