THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Know what i mean?
450C0E9C-5BB1-45F8-9465-E24B52326207.png

Work flow! These seem to get a ton of attention even from the non sneaker loving community.
F597CB1C-F4EC-4B34-BA77-C889FE041C1B.jpeg
Dont you just love that? I usually save a good bit of heat to rock at the airport.. I remember when the scream green huaraches retro’d a while back, was turning heads like crazy 😂😂

weren't they supposed to be size? exclusives at first? i think we had that conversation here few pages back...

anyway, it looks like they're simply EU exclusives, not size? exclusives ("These will be dropping exclusively in Europe for €160 a piece at select retailers on March 19th"), so shouldnt be very difficults to cop for EU folks and resale on SX for US guys won't be too bad either, i assume more retailers = more pairs but could be wrong here

Seeing well done packs like that and Longevity’s compared to the **** we got makes me believe that Nike REALLY doesn’t care about us.

thera are also a lot of kicks which didn't make it to EU, e.g. some current models DNAs, Houndstooth, Windbreaker.

And: US guys are spoiled af when it comes to the pricing and sales events! I mean Retail for the city pack is 160 Euro (175 bucks)! GRs retail is 135 Euro. Could be worse but still...

thera are also a lot of kicks which didn't make it to EU, e.g. some current models DNAs, Houndstooth, Windbreaker.

And: US guys are spoiled af when it comes to the pricing and sales events! I mean Retail for the city pack is 160 Euro (175 bucks)! GRs retail is 135 Euro. Could be worse but still...
For the longest time Air Max was more popular in EU. Could be the old grass is always greener, but the quality of releases outside the US can be vastly different. I’d pay more for sneakers that are made with quality materials and break the normal AM1 mold like the city pack. The Chinatown and Susan are recent upgrades so maybe there is hope that Nike sees the desire for innovative air max globally.

I've just listed some pairs from the last months. Have a nike day pack, or whatever it's called, didn't dropped in EU either iirc.

And when we're talking bout high quality AM1s we're in the same boat! City pack looks promising but it's still an exception.

I'm hitting up some of my boys stationed in EU now! Amsterdam pack is nice.. Wouldn't mind having the London pack but I have too many sneakers in that hue already.

Back
Top Bottom