THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Chlorophylls sz 9 used no box for $1200 or OBO via Buddha kicks. What you guys think? I’m a size 8 , but thinking of making it work.

Rocking wolf greys today
image.jpg

Chlorophylls sz 9 used no box for $1200 or OBO via Buddha kicks. What you guys think? I’m a size 8 , but thinking of making it work.

i'm also 8us, but never i would like to wear 9us even if i LOVE the chloro it's to big, and it's even more big with used shoes, wait and buy your size it's better or you will regret, 1200$ it's not nothing (edit: 1200$ is really an good price for an used 9us chloro? it's a little bit to much no?)

like Golfdog said "gonna look like clown shoes" (its just not possible imo)

good luck to find your pair :wink: (fingers crossed for you! personally I abandoned the idea of acquiring one chloro pair :frown: )

Last edited:
I need royals but they are so expensive. Gotta sell some stuff and bite the bullet. Anyone have an extra Ds 11 they wanna let go for a not so StockX price 😂?
Same. I remember they restocked a gang of times. I was just getting out of my habit of collecting shoes around that time. A gang of websites was restocking on them. Even after a few months they were restocking and I think they were sitting on some sites for a few hours

Same. I remember they restocked a gang of times. I was just getting out of my habit of collecting shoes around that time. A gang of websites was restocking on them. Even after a few months they were restocking and I think they were sitting on some sites for a few hours

Royals? I don’t remember them restocking much at all. My experience was I could’ve gotten as many pairs of reds as I wanted, but I struck out hard on royals and had to pay resale. Btw, screw flight club. I had a pair at checkout and was submitting my payment info and got an error that there was an issue with the payment. Refreshed the payment screen again and completed the transaction. Got a confirmation email and realized they upped the price $20. I emailed them immediately and called them the next morning during business hours and they told me there was nothing they could do, that I couldn’t cancel the order, and to call back Monday when a manager was there. I called back and the manager said the same thing. She said someone had purchased the $180 pair while it was in my cart, and that it automatically puts the next pair up and the price is agreed upon by the buyer and store which was a different price than the pair that was in my cart. I’m telling them it’s kind of crazy to automatically add a pair to my cart that I never added and they basically told me to kick rocks and that there’s no refunds and nothing they would do. It left a sour taste in my mouth and I probably wouldn’t do business with them.

• Wow
Reactions: 907
Royals? I don’t remember them restocking much at all. My experience was I could’ve gotten as many pairs of reds as I wanted, but I struck out hard on royals and had to pay resale. Btw, screw flight club. I had a pair at checkout and was submitting my payment info and got an error that there was an issue with the payment. Refreshed the payment screen again and completed the transaction. Got a confirmation email and realized they upped the price $20. I emailed them immediately and called them the next morning during business hours and they told me there was nothing they could do, that I couldn’t cancel the order, and to call back Monday when a manager was there. I called back and the manager said the same thing. She said someone had purchased the $180 pair while it was in my cart, and that it automatically puts the next pair up and the price is agreed upon by the buyer and store which was a different price than the pair that was in my cart. I’m telling them it’s kind of crazy to automatically add a pair to my cart that I never added and they basically told me to kick rocks and that there’s no refunds and nothing they would do. It left a sour taste in my mouth and I probably wouldn’t do business with them.
Off topic, but I would never cop off Flight club, rIf, or cool kicks. All those spots are over priced. I guess the only cool thing about those stores is if you actually go to their store to see the shoes in hand. I just remember them being overpriced and tax like crazy (although stockx and goat tax like crazy now).

Yea I don’t remember royals restocking. That’s why I’m not as annoyed paying the premium. I didn’t hit when they released and waited for a restock and it never came.

Back
Top Bottom