THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Off topic, but I would never cop off Flight club, rIf, or cool kicks. All those spots are over priced. I guess the only cool thing about those stores is if you actually go to their store to see the shoes in hand. I just remember them being overpriced and tax like crazy (although stockx and goat tax like crazy now).

Under normal circumstances I wouldn’t either. For whatever reason flight club was the cheapest in my size at that time. Retail was $140+ tax and flight club was $180 with no tax so it wasn’t a super markup, but the extra $20 they added on with the whole cart thing made me justify it less at $200. Looking back though I’m still glad to have a pair. I wear them frequently.

64847202-A912-415C-AFCB-B65ED70A14C2.png
99DD782E-6E2C-41C2-98B9-A2DF42F66A71.png

Since we are talking royals. I stumbled across this pair.

haha yah and I personalized the text on the back with the names of my wife and son.
Nice - initials right? Done this numerous times mocking up pairs but haven’t pulled. Might wait for my second daughter to be born.

I saw someone last night wearing a pair of the new IDs. I resisted the urge to jump him and tell him how terrible his toebox was.

I'm kidding. They looked good, toe always gets jacked up after some wear anyway. The toe on my leather pinnacles from 2017 folded like a 45 degree angle after I beat them up.

Back
Top Bottom