THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Day 7 - Anniversary Royals 🥶 . Oldest son is rocking Signal Blues in the background.

E8BA82C8-78E2-45F8-A847-042C0D7A9D81.jpeg

Day 7 - Anniversary Royals 🥶 . Oldest son is rocking Signal Blues in the background.

E8BA82C8-78E2-45F8-A847-042C0D7A9D81.jpeg

So Dope. Also do you just tuck in the lace tips?
I noticed you have the toebox dent/bump thing going on too. I thought I was the only one until the recent recrafted 90s. But unlike the 90s toeboxes being ok once on foot, I still have that little bump at the tip too.

So Dope. Also do you just tuck in the lace tips?
I noticed you have the toebox dent/bump thing going on too. I thought I was the only one until the recent recrafted 90s. But unlike the 90s toeboxes being ok once on foot, I still have that little bump at the tip too.
Thanks man. Yeah I feed the laces back in and tuck them under the insert for a cleaner look on most of my AM1s. The toe dent comes and goes depending on foot position. It’s not there when standing but anniversary pairs with the flimsier felt/suede and some of the really cheaper made ones like the reflective SE dent pretty easy.

Thanks man. Yeah I feed the laces back in and tuck them under the insert for a cleaner look on most of my AM1s. The toe dent comes and goes depending on foot position. It’s not there when standing but anniversary pairs with the flimsier felt/suede and some of the really cheaper made ones like the reflective SE dent pretty easy.
is that a march pair or a restock pair?

ID by Solommoz
My take on Breds. Severe cliff in photos, but I don’t mind it on foot...so far. We’ll see how I feel after a wearing a few times.

Attachments

• 99020EBF-7134-46DF-AA91-5C09C0100D7F.jpeg
    99020EBF-7134-46DF-AA91-5C09C0100D7F.jpeg
    297.3 KB · Views: 39
Back
Top Bottom