THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Nights at night
C9084AD2-BD6F-4C93-9400-B7BAD71832DB.jpeg

Got a pair of some AM1 that were listed as new. from GOAT. The ******* pos seller sent them in clearly worn but were probably just cleaned up because I can tell by the sole pimples are kinda worn off, insole sticker is faded and fuzzies inside, there’s creasing near toe area, and dirt on the midsole. it pisses me off. Why would GOAT accept them if there’s signs of the shoes being used yet they are listed as new? Now I’m in the process of returning them or if they do a partial refund depending on the amount I might accept it. It’s just annoying and a waste of my time.
I just had to vent :lol:

What’s good ppl. I know this is bout to be a random and wild question. But who know someone that has size 17 Air Max 1’s. I have a pair so far but I want more lol. Please and thank you

Anyone got a line on raffles for the city pack?

i hope they have them in size? as FCFS so i can just pop in before work, same as I did for size? safaris, people in Liverpool don't care much for air max 1s but they queued for 2 days for adidas city series 'Liverpool' so i reckon i have a better chance of getting both pairs in store

in they're easy to get i'm happy to help out NTers

i hope they have them in size? as FCFS so i can just pop in before work, same as I did for size? safaris, people in Liverpool don't care much for air max 1s but they queued for 2 days for adidas city series 'Liverpool' so i reckon i have a better chance of getting both pairs in store

But that's the terrace culture you guys have up north. Unfortunately for us southerners theres gonna be all kinds of drama/antics come release day.

Got a pair of some AM1 that were listed as new. from GOAT. The ****ing pos seller sent them in clearly worn but were probably just cleaned up because I can tell by the sole pimples are kinda worn off, insole sticker is faded and fuzzies inside, there’s creasing near toe area, and dirt on the midsole. it pisses me off. Why would GOAT accept them if there’s signs of the shoes being used yet they are listed as new? Now I’m in the process of returning them or if they do a partial refund depending on the amount I might accept it. It’s just annoying and a waste of my time.
I just had to vent :lol:
Been there. Bought Katrina AJ3s off Goat a while back and one toe box was smooth, not tumbled leather and as soon as I put them on and took one step the creases on that shoe were immediately there like they’d been walked around in. Looks like someone ironed the creases out and it made the leather smooth. Sent Goat pics and they offered me a return for credit or keep the shoes and get $20 credited to my account. Wasn’t thrilled.

Sign me up. If it’s possible I’ll return the favor.

Back
Top Bottom