THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Wish US retailers would do FCFS instead of online raffles. Raffles are the worst, stuff gets back doored before release anyway and bots get the rest. I’d love to actually buy sneakers in person and don’t care if the wait is long.

Game has been this way for so long now it just feels normal. The secondary market is where (unfortunately) most peeps copp now. Even the lines in soho (London) are like 50 deep at 5am with no one queuing, just some punk with a list standing by the door at FP "holding places" for his team.. whole thing is just f**ked. Every damn release is the same. Jokes on them.. standing in the cold for hours / buying overpriced bots just to make 50 bones or so.. great career path, losers.

Last edited:
Game has been this way for so long now it just feels normal. The secondary market is where (unfortunately) most peeps copp now. Even the lines in soho (London) are like 50 deep at 5am with no one queuing, just some punk with a list standing by the door at FP "holding places" for his team.. whole thing is just f**ked. Every damn release is the same. Jokes on them.. standing in the cold for hours / buying overpriced bots just to make 50 bones or so.. great career path, losers.
I blame eBay, that’s where it started. People think buying stuff before others and selling it for a markup is a job. Meanwhile folks like us are paying too much on StockX so kids can score $20 per shoe. Can’t imagine they’re making much per hour at that rate. Value your time kids.

I blame eBay, that’s where it started. People think buying stuff before others and selling it for a markup is a job. Meanwhile folks like us are paying too much on StockX so kids can score $20 per shoe. Can’t imagine they’re making much per hour at that rate. Value your time kids.
This is why my #1 rule is never pay over retail. Every now and then I’ll want a pair and pay retail. I picked up the volts 90s for retail because I really wanted them when I saw them on hand. Could have waited and got them below retail but I was ok paying retail. It’s so crazy to me when people pay crazy prices for shoes they’ve never seen/tried on. All about hype. When you see new releases at the outlets returned, its because resellers couldn’t flip them. Sadly the demand for hyped up shoes will always be high, there’s always someone willing to pay ridiculous prices.

info.. just spoke to local size? UK - They got the Londons in stock already, said fair amount so seems to be not that limited.
**edit** only Londons no AMS, said waiting on stock but not sure if getting.
That's good news. I'm signed up to a couple of raffles so might play it by ear and then maybe head up to Brixton if I strike out.

Size? Safari today

Imo...A top 3 AM1 to drop since the shape change, had to double up.

374DCB90-3E13-4C19-A571-43273415B1BA.jpeg

I think I’m going to cancel my raffle entry for the AMS cw. They don’t look that good on foot to me from that video. I wish the tongue matched the quarter color...

Keeping my entry for the LDNs though.

Tried so hard to get these off the site. Sizes would pop up randomly days later and still nothing. Prices are wild now didn’t think they’d keep climbing.
Same. If I’m not mistaken, they popped up again hours later as well. I couldn’t get through every time

Size? Safari today

Imo...A top 3 AM1 to drop since the shape change, had to double up.

374DCB90-3E13-4C19-A571-43273415B1BA.jpeg
These are a prime example of why I won’t give myself a pay retail only rule. Couldn’t get these on the drop and thought $275 on StockX was too high. If only I knew how high resell would get. Smart of you to grab two. Love to find a fair price. I say that a lot.

I think I’m going to cancel my raffle entry for the AMS cw. They don’t look that good on foot to me from that video. I wish the tongue matched the quarter color...

Keeping my entry for the LDNs though.
Did you enter the raffle on SNS? If so, how do you cancel your raffle entry?

this is from drop date - all stockists of LND & AMS
Screenshot 2020-03-13 at 00.17.06.png

What site is this again?

Ive been looking for a sneaker-finder site I saw around 2017 ( I believe it was around March 2017, Air Max month is why I remember lol) which shows a sneaker and which retailers will carry or if they have released it shows all retailers who have them in stock. It was useful for tracking down colorways I had passed on for one reason or another. For the life of me I cant seem to find that site again. It wasn't the site pictured above but it seems like it has the same concept.

Sheet I need Amsterdams 2 lol

any other online raffles besides sns & end?

Last edited:
Ive been looking for a sneaker-finder site I saw around 2017

sneakers123.com was before called searchin.it and these are so far the only sneaker search engines that i know

Back
Top Bottom