THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Regret not keeping my 2nd pair...
Screenshot_20200315-233248_Photos.jpg
I still need a pair

^ yeah but they are doing the worst kind of raffle, all you have to do is to comment your size under their IG post so obviously there are hundreds of entries, at least ask people to post a pic wearing a pair of AM1 or something

What site is this again?

Ive been looking for a sneaker-finder site I saw around 2017 ( I believe it was around March 2017, Air Max month is why I remember lol) which shows a sneaker and which retailers will carry or if they have released it shows all retailers who have them in stock. It was useful for tracking down colorways I had passed on for one reason or another. For the life of me I cant seem to find that site again. It wasn't the site pictured above but it seems like it has the same concept.

well laid out.. thumbnails of sneaks lead to raffles / stores stocking.

sneakers123.com was before called searchin.it and these are so far the only sneaker search engines that i know

well laid out.. thumbnails of sneaks lead to raffles / stores stocking.

Appreciate it!

Any US based?

So mad I sold mine and sz 12 is impossible to get

I copped 3 pairs, and already beat one in to the ground. One thing about these, they suffer the "Drury" effect ha.. ie the outsole separates from the tip over time / with hard wear.. I flipped my beat pair, hammered them most days for months and still got 165GB. Hope they went to a good home and new owner cleaned 'em up!!
IMG_5748.JPG

IMG_5749.JPG

Last edited:
Trueee loll

But you know what I mean. I think its a good reference for locating kicks, some that may not be AM1's.

I copped 3 pairs, and already beat one in to the ground. One thing about these, they suffer the "Drury" effect ha.. ie the outsole separates from the tip over time / with hard wear.. I flipped my beat pair, hammered them most days for months and still got 165GB. Hope they went to a good home and new owner cleaned 'em up!!
IMG_5748.JPG

IMG_5749.JPG
How do you fix this? I use Shoe Goo but need to regularly reapply it.

Any US folks make a return to END? Turns out my Hanon account was set to a different email and I’ve got 2 pairs of size 11 Purple Punch DNAs coming. Can’t even get my money back on goat or stockx so I’ll need to return.

Every time I enter multiple raffles for a shoe I want I always think about ending up with 4 or 5 pair of a dope shoe, then release day hits and I end up with none.

Anyone here ever hit 2+ times on a really hype release?

Back
Top Bottom