THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Man, looks like it’s going to be retail or bust for me for the London’s.
If I strike out, I’ll just hold off buying resell, until the Covid-19 stuff goes away.

Man, looks like it’s going to be retail or bust for me for the London’s.
If I strike out, I’ll just hold off buying resell, until the Covid-19 stuff goes away.
Why hold off? Either way retail, or the day after release day boxes being shipped are going through warehouses, truck to truck, etc.

these are really nice. glad I didnt pass
love that new AM1 smell too :lol:

20200316_224738.jpg

This is it! Finally!!!

It looks like they aren't updating it anymore ( edit: seems to be under construction) but yea, this looks like the one I was referring to. Thought i was losing it when i couldn't find it lol.
it was already posted in my first post, but you probably didnt saw it :wink:

about Corona... from Nike ("Customers can continue to shop on Nike.com and on our Nike apps" so it's nice for the city pack lol, the post office continues to deliver the courier)
Screenshot_2020-03-17 Nike Statement.png

so, there are only two hours left before confinement for 14 days... maybe 21 days... good luck to all and courage, we will have to be patient (I live next to a corona cluster, the largest center of contagion in France : Mulhouse / Alsace... an army hospital arrives as a reinforcement because civil hospitals are reaching saturation, it had never happened before since world wars... and say that we don't even find protective masks, it's crazy, thanks to globalization...)

edit: yes, stay safe!

Last edited:
about Corona... from Nike ("Customers can continue to shop on Nike.com and on our Nike apps" so it's nice for the city pack lol, the post office continues to deliver the courier)
Screenshot_2020-03-17 Nike Statement.png

so, there are only two hours left before confinement for 14 days... good luck to all and courage, we will have to be patient (I live next to a corona cluster, the largest center of contagion in France, beside Mulhouse / Alsace)

S**t's getting real in UK too. Never spent so much time inside.. Stay safe NT fam :emoji_pray:

Wtf sneakers app in Germany doing a draw for the city pack. Any EU fam know what the better alternative is going to be as far as protected from bots?

Back
Top Bottom