THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Hate to say it..... might go through stockx. I’ll give it till tomorrow

Is it a think to be ashamed to get shoes on StockX? I’m a size 13 and didn’t even try and bought both today on StockX.

Will post pics when they come in.

No shame...
E1BDD45F-C242-4B91-9BE5-F21AC8A8B721.png

Trippin... the x's symbolize the city of Amsterdam and they are only on one side. Other side has a mini swoosh

To each their own, I don't really care what it symbolizes, just kind of an eye sore to me. Think they look fine on the tongue tag.
I know there is a mini on the other shoe.

It's their flag and he gonna disrespect it like that.. smh

lol come on man think about what you are saying, these are made in china shoes from a mega global corporation.
If Nike as a company or a collector as an individual wanted to actually "pay respect" to amsterdam (or london, or whatever other themes nike tries to pass off on their products) they would support and/or involve those groups of people in their releases, not just co-opt their imagery to sell a product.
if these were made in the netherlands by dutch people that would be one thing but I am not disrespecting anyone by fixing my shoes the way i like them.

Any idea what the temperature of the city packs will be post-official release? Contemplating pulling the trigger now on stockx for around 240$

Back
Top Bottom