THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I got entries at SNS before London’s and Amsterdams said EU only. I’m sure those will be cancelled. So now I have to hope Hanon comes through.

Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
AirMax Month...Played some golf today
AirMax 1 NRG “Green Grass”

9CA059B4-25B1-488F-8712-88AD6002569E.jpeg

9E7DC070-E7C0-489B-9700-9D309C8F32DE.jpeg

FB15D7BA-6437-48D6-9160-F94C6B324C10.jpeg

Yeah, I put a bid in. Might take it off if no one sells it to me. I’m not feelin the toe box. Need more pics for sure!
Why more pics? Watch the unboxing videos which were posted already here!
The shape is looking good. Pairs with a cliff toe should be a quality thing that we are facing with almost every release! Can‘t remember the last drop which didn’t has quality issues...

All u USA based guys didn't know that they don't ship nike out eu anymore since January1st?, it was announced long ago... it's the other way around too by the way.. if ya don't got a plug then ebay, stocks or goat are the way too go for this release

Does END still ship to the states? I’ll try my luck before stockx. If I don’t get them, I guess I’ll save my money for some other release this year

Honestly give a release like this to patta to give it more thought. These cudve been 1000 times better. Dunno why Nike does lame stuff like this when you have that stuff being released almost 15 years earlier.

All u USA based guys didn't know that they don't ship nike out eu anymore since January1st?, it was announced long ago... it's the other way around too by the way.. if ya don't got a plug then ebay, stocks or goat are the way too go for this release
They knew... they just continue to keep trying. Insanity.

Honestly give a release like this to patta to give it more thought. These cudve been 1000 times better. Dunno why Nike does lame stuff like this when you have that stuff being released almost 15 years earlier.
Whaaaat? City pack? Materials, theme, execution... this is as good as it gets. They don't have to slap a boutique's name on it when they do it to this level.

bought a pair of londons for $200, loved them since the first images and knew it would be EU exclusives. I'm actually surprised its priced this low, I was expecting $300-$500 prices with my size being on the higher end. Might tempt me to get the amsterdams too even tho they're not priority

Back
Top Bottom