THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Heading out into the wilderness with these today. People don’t talk about the quality on these enough!
ADD1CCC7-4570-4C40-9B67-0F55F83C963A.jpeg
What are these called

if they aren't closed yet, they should be. fulfillment and distribution of shoes isn't "essential"
Well, I still haven’t seen anything from GOAT, have you? I don’t think they are essential either, but they are under the essential category. Thanks and if anyone has something official, please share.

Stock x seller never shipped my LDN pair. Stockx offered to find me another at the same price, which is now a bit higher than my early purchase. Let’s hope this works out.
Michigan governor just announced a stay at home order. Curious to see how stock x responds.

Michigan governor just announced a stay at home order. Curious to see how stock x responds.
I have to assume this will come through their eu facility and come to the states via DHL like my last international only release. Still could have similar issues of course.

Stock x seller never shipped my LDN pair. Stockx offered to find me another at the same price, which is now a bit higher than my early purchase. Let’s hope this works out.
Same here! Sent Stockx an email earlier. We will see what response I get.

Back
Top Bottom