THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I re-ordered on the 19th. I guess if they don’t ship by Monday, I’ll get a refund.
Same boat, I purchased on the 18th though. My only theory is that maybe some shipments have been delayed due to the virus so maybe that could be the reason why the sellers on stockx haven't shipped out yet, cuz damn this is starting to get my really anxious. Hoping that's the case and not cuz sellers seeing that prices jumped and resulting to cancelling the order. smh

From what I understand that is their policy, they hold your funds for 3-7 business days if you enter one of their raffles and are not selected.

This size? CS mofo told me it would be 7 business days before I see a refund from entering their raffle lmfaoooo.

From what I understand that is their policy, they hold your funds for 3-7 business days if you enter one of their raffles and are not selected.

Dumb af imo.. I get if it's pending for a few days. Charge actually goes through though? LOL.. they can kick rocks

when did you order? I purchased on 3/17 and its currently past the shipping deadline, so I don't know why stockx hasn't cancelled the transaction and refund me, or at least give me an update

You bought through StockX? They are terrible at keeping you updated. Had two orders that it was passed the deadline and they didn’t update the status so I had to reach out to them.

Dumb af imo.. I get if it's pending for a few days. Charge actually goes through though? LOL.. they can kick rocks
yeah, thats the last time i'm messin with Size? they told me 5-7 days as well. I got refunded from Hanon right away, I dont understand why Size wont.

You bought through StockX? They are terrible at keeping you updated. Had two orders that it was passed the deadline and they didn’t update the status so I had to reach out to them.

I've personally never had any stockx purchases Not Shipped. Mainly because I try not to pay resale most of the time, I do it like less than a handful amount of pairs each year. But I hear stories of seller cancelling transactions and stockx doesn't penalize them, thats why I suggested that stockx at least give us a free shipping discount so we can repurchase

Pair 1 of 2 from Size? Came in today. 👌🏻
EA09F5C1-46A3-4E04-B1F0-8FF22049AFA6.jpeg

Check your apps. Check twitter. They're shut down. They're not an essential part of life.

Goat's last tweet was 3 days ago marketing the safari dunk release, the app is up and running. I sold a pair today and it shipped out to NJ. They sent an email about their physical drop off spots being closed but that's it.. have they sent anything else out regarding being completely shutdown?

:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom