THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Wore these yesterday. This was an impulse buy when they came out. I regret it now.
20200324_084700.jpg
I feel ya on this. I bought a black pair of ultras on ebay when I first got into AM1s and didnt really know better. they were only $80-$90, but still money I wish I could get back.

Looks good. Did you have to reshape that toebox?

hello, no reshape on these, it was the womens obsidian, yes the shape on these are just perfect imo!

otherwise i have also the fossil/sail :wink: (released in same time than the obsidians)
SAM_3430.JPG
SAM_3441.JPG
SAM_3476.JPG

here i can compare the shape of the womens obsidian to the womens sail/fossil
SAM_3530.JPG
SAM_3534.JPG
SAM_3541.JPG
SAM_3547.JPG

you can see that the obsidians are just better :emoji_ok_hand: (but i like both!)

Not many people can notice that, the pack is amazing I love the 3s as well (heavily slept on)

the pack and also the 2017 release was a mess for me lol. I had the OG atmos but it was so trashed. When it was the voting poll for which air max to bring back, I voted the Jades every day and struck out on release day. I really wanted the Atmos edition Kiss My Airs box too. Caught 2 different boutiques restock for the GR pair but they both cancelled. The pack was even harder for me to get. Ended up buying the regular pair on Stockx but they sent me a defective pair with a extremely crushed box so I sent it back. So I decided to splurge on the pack. The cement lace tips is a nice touch.

GOAT AM1. Perfect and classic color blocking. Still mad I slept. :smh:

I remember my neighbor had the OG's. I was friends with his daughter and used to just stare at the air bubble compressing in with every step he took when he walked by us. Was so amazed/intrigued. :lol:
they are the GOAT AM1. I was lucky to get two pairs at retail, wore them so much they are both now beat to ****. :lol: Need another retro soon.

I feel the same. goat has my size used, for 560. I might bite the bullet on them, but im not paying 1000 for a DS pair. I'll just get a bespoke at that point.
I should check GOAT.

Maybe I'll just get a pair of the OG Reds that I missed buying from the million restocks lol.

Got my order of the Scream Green DNA AM1 in. Lowkey kinda disappointed that the pair arrived with scuffs on uppers and dirt marks on the soles. Anyone else have QC issues with this release/restock?

I regret not getting elephants when I was in HK just after they dropped since I struck out for retail. I thought I could get them cheaper locally and never did. Now prices have skyrocketed yet I still want a pair lolz

Back
Top Bottom