THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I would just let it dry, brush off what i could, then hit it with a cleaner. Sounds weird, but it all depends on what kind of dirt it is.

Fsr
Don't ask how my order went through, fingers crossed 🤞🏾
Screenshot_20200325-005859_Chrome.jpg

i have cleaned some AM1 pairs (because i have the time... corona) and it's strange, my AM1 ID from 2018 at the right (white mesh) is becoming "more white" than a new pair lol ^^ (i use crep protect cure kit), at left the new one...
SAM_9377.JPG

my Anni Red is white too after cleaning, it's cool :smile: (of course not like a brand new pair but it's ok)
SAM_9405.JPG

SAM_9408.JPG

but the womens obsidians... she become a little bit sail so i matched the color with a pair of old white laces lol
SAM_9385.JPG

it's a challenge for me to keep them clean (no bleeding issue, never it happened to me :tongue: )

Last edited:
I heard crep, and even the reshoevn:nerd:r, spray fades out the darker colors. It’s ok for the white part though. I personally haven’t tried it yet. Any experience on fading?

i don't use spray personnaly, only the cleaner and the brush with lukewarm water (I wet my pairs to the minimum, I shake the brush as much as possible), after each his method, but I have a good result with mine (and it's quite fast :tongue: )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom