THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Bronze eclipse for $69 on ndc

Screenshot_20200325-110701.jpg

Thank you! This was my first quarantine AM1 purchase. Seriously considered picking them up at 25% off, but I'm glad I waited. I was afraid I'd miss out by waiting too long...but inexplicably, these seem to be sitting.

$69 for the bronze is a no brainer.

Absolutely

Anyone able to get through? Size showing up saying OOS

Got through on size 9 a few minutes ago

Just asked. They said no. Also my size is available to reorder but says sold out....conspiracy

They refunded me the difference no questions asked, I'd try another chat.

Damn! NDC did you guys dirty with this price adjustment right after the sale. I am able to add some sizes to cart. So tempting!!!!!!

I actually ordered mine a month ago, when they had that 20% code limited to a certain amount of uses.

They refunded me the difference no questions asked, I'd try another chat.

I actually ordered mine a month ago, when they had that 20% code limited to a certain amount of uses.
Wtf same here. Oh well i just rwordered. Ill return the old one

Since I see the mention of returns and this thread being the most active out of some I’m in, has anyone attempted to return an item to Nike during this pandemic?

For US based members.

Since I see the mention of returns and this thread being the most active out of some I’m in, has anyone attempted to return an item to Nike during this pandemic?

For US based members.
Like mailing it back to them? I haven’t but there’s a few items I wanna return but imma wait until the factory stores open back up and return it then.

but then again, I’m in no rush to return.

Was able to use SNKRS app to buy another Bronze Eclipse. If you can't add to cart on ndc, use SNKRS.

Like mailing it back to them? I haven’t but there’s a few items I wanna return but imma wait until the factory stores open back up and return it then.

but then again, I’m in no rush to return.

Yes, meant shipping back.

Got some things I’d like to return-ship to them but with this pandemic, I’m not too positive about that.

I did reach out to CS and they said they’re still receiving packages and UPS is still in full operation last I checked.

I’ll just get a receipt like I usually do and hope for the best

For US based members.

Yes, I was able to ship a store return back to Nike.com. They provided a free label. Just make sure you see the order in your account.

lol the first pair i have bought was trash too, but directly trash from nike (send back of course, QC guy was on break :emoji_dizzy_face: )
SAM_4614b.JPG

SAM_4463.JPG

personally i like a lot these two (shape and materials are fire)
SAM_5327.JPG
That grey mini swoosh is in my top 5 probably top 3 AM1's in my collection. Between the materials and shape they were super slept on. I'm glad I doubled up but sadly sold my black and red double.

Back
Top Bottom