THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Day 28 - Polka Dots. I have always preferred the white swoosh and laces on the AM90 version. Might give in and alter these tonight. And might not. I’ve got time to decide.

4DBB3943-B2F2-4393-BEC8-7FBDE2E4C061.jpeg

London pics absolutely killing me right now smfh.. gonna pull the trigger on ams and ldn but hoping price drops a little but after goofy air max month.

For anyone on the fence about these.. DON'T HESITATE!!! :nthat:
IMG_6948.JPG

IMG_6949.JPG

IMG_6950.JPG

IMG_6947.JPG

IMG_6944.JPG

Passed on the AMS and doubled on these (mesh toebox wins every time). Quality (from Nike) doesn't come much better than this. Pairs gonna get expensive in the future so cop now to avoid regret.
Ughhhhhhhh!!!! I knew i shoulda bought when i saw a pair go for $230 on StockX. I havent seen it go below $270 this whole week. Might just have to bite

For anyone on the fence about these.. DON'T HESITATE!!! :nthat:
IMG_6948.JPG

IMG_6949.JPG

IMG_6950.JPG

IMG_6947.JPG

IMG_6944.JPG

Passed on the AMS and doubled on these (mesh toebox wins every time). Quality (from Nike) doesn't come much better than this. Pairs gonna get expensive in the future so cop now to avoid regret.

agree! But imo AMS will be even more expensive. Don’t see significant price drops on both pairs!

Anyone still waiting on size to refund from the amsterdam and london air max raffles? The charges all posted to my account and haven't been refunded.

I finally got a refund from Size late last week, but they screwed me out of the conversion rate. $10 each entry, so I basically paid $20 to not win 2 pairs of shoes. lol, last time I ever use Size for anything.

I finally got a refund from Size late last week, but they screwed me out of the conversion rate. $10 each entry, so I basically paid $20 to not win 2 pairs of shoes. lol, last time I ever use Size for anything.

honestly it's not normal, they just have to cancel and so it wouldn't cost you anything, if I would be you I would contact them...

I'm still waiting for my refund from my raffle entry. It will have been 2 weeks on Tuesday lmfaoooo. I can't believe I'm gonna have to chargeback a raffle entry

wore these yesterday.. 2009s

441390BE-FFBC-4D8F-A29D-51A3BBA64151.jpeg

Last edited:
Going through my shoes and realized that my Atmos came in this box... any significance?

I know Atmos NY did a release with them in that special box. Most other boutiques and SNKRS shipped them in regular red box. I've been hunting that special box for a while. Atmos did the same special box for the Animal AM1/95 release too.

Back
Top Bottom