THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

bruh, dont settle for that crap... they straight up stealing from you
Their reply when I called them out on it and showed them my bank statements:

When exchange rates change, you may find that the original currency is worth less or more against the GBP than it was on the date of the original purchase. As a result of variances, you may find that you are showing a financial loss or gain when a refund is taking place.
We will refund in the currency which the goods were purchased as confirmed by your order. We will not reimburse you for a loss in currency exchange as we would not expect you to pay more if that also were the case.
I hope this explains our position and should you require any further help, please do not hesitate to get back in touch with me.

For all those saying they wish AM1 had the OG shape...
:rolleyes

Yeah those def need a shoe tree...although that might make them explode. :lol:

This is more like it...
1987-Nike-Air-Max-Box.jpg

anyone's BE ship from NDC from that 70 dollar steal yet? it's still in process and got me a little nervous they may cancel. shoes i ordered on sat already shipped tho so just wanted to check with others

anyone's BE ship from NDC from that 70 dollar steal yet? it's still in process and got me a little nervous they may cancel. shoes i ordered on sat already shipped tho so just wanted to check with others
My order(size 10) was canceled yesterday morning :emoji_cry:

mine still processing, I chatted with them and they said my order won’t be cancelled , take that for what it’s worth

mine still processing, I chatted with them and they said my order won’t be cancelled , take that for what it’s worth

Someone had posted in the AM90 thread that there’s a delay in packages being sent out from Nike Warehouse due to the pandemic.

I’m still shown as processing in my orders but I no longer saw a pending charge on my CC. May just show up again once it ships but we’ll see. If it gets cancelled, it gets cancelled.

Well size just refunded me for me for Amsterdam raffle win.

The Londons shipped the next day, and the Amsterdams were stuck in processing so I finally contacted them to ask for updated status. They said that payment failed and that's why they never shipped, even though I never got any email from them saying that, and I did indeed have a completed charge on my credit card. The only email I had was that I won the raffle. I confirmed everything with them, and still this morning I got an email saying my order was refunded and I should have gotten another email explaining why (I didn't)

I know I should be happy at least getting the Londons, but it sucks thinking you got a pair on the way for retail and then all of a sudden you don't. The way they size handled everything is straight trash.

Talk of "golden eras" got me thinking. Here are 4 AM1s from the dark ages that I wish were made post 2017. Great colour blocking with the worst shape possible :smh:

2013 - Black - White - Mid Turquoise - Cool Grey
537383-013.jpg

2014 - Persian Violet - Midnight Navy - Black
original.jpg

2010 - Honeycomb - White - Blue spark
051504_02.jpg

2015 - Dark Pewter - Black - Carbon Green - Fuchsia Flash
lrmhvrfaniyufplw3ild.jpg

Back
Top Bottom