THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Still need the Amsterdams, how much is a fair price for a size 8? IMG_20200331_183001.jpg

I bought and paid for a pair on ebay last month for a decent price. Seller refunded me and relisted for £20 more. What an asshat.

I bought and paid for a pair on ebay last month for a decent price. Seller refunded me and relisted for £20 more. What an asshat.

business as usual. Wanted to double/tripple up on LDNs and bought em right after release. When sellers received the shoes they send money back due to higher resale.
Hate people who selling stuff they don’t already have in hand.

business as usual. Wanted to double/tripple up on LDNs and bought em right after release. When sellers received the shoes they send money back due to higher resale.
Hate people who selling stuff they don’t already have in hand.
Still waiting for matey to ship my londons. Made a deal release day. He's blaming quarantine for not being able to get to the post office which is kind of fair enough but the wait is making me nervous.

Still waiting for matey to ship my londons. Made a deal release day. He's blaming quarantine for not being able to get to the post office which is kind of fair enough but the wait is making me nervous.

Are you in UK? Post offices are open, orders have been arriving, all be it slow... Selling sucks atm cause you have to go queue up ☠ Seller probably scared to go out ha

Has anyone here have experience/knowledge with doing a 97/1 sole swap? I have a size 9 97 corduroy pack and was wondering what size am1 doners i need. I’ve seen people say half size up and vice versa.

Has anyone here have experience/knowledge with doing a 97/1 sole swap? I have a size 9 97 corduroy pack and was wondering what size am1 doners i need. I’ve seen people say half size up and vice versa.

I’ve never had an AM97 X AM1 done yet, but I believe the donor AM1 sole should be the same size. It’s best to line them up outsole to outsole to make that estimation or contact the person doing the swap.

More info... The OG AM97 sole line toward the heel rides pretty high, while the AM1 sole rides low. It’s likely that when they’re swapped, a “glue tan” (lol) will likely be visible, unless it’s covered up with extra material.

Last edited:
Are you in UK? Post offices are open, orders have been arriving, all be it slow... Selling sucks atm cause you have to go queue up ☠ Seller probably scared to go out ha
Yeah UK.

Oh I know Ive had about 8 pairs in and 4 or 5 go out ha. Luckily all mine were prepaid so I just handed the parcel over and that was that.

I’ve never had an AM97 X AM1 done yet, but I believe the donor AM1 sole should be the same size. It’s best to line them up outsole to outsole to make that estimation or contact the person doing the swap.

More info... The OG AM97 sole line toward the heel rides pretty high, while the AM1 sole rides low. It’s likely that when they’re swapped, a “glue tan” (lol) will likely be visible, unless it’s covered up with extra material.
Thank you so much

How much are Londons generally going for with you guys buying? (Im not talking goat/stock x asking prices, just curious what people are actually paying). I took a huge L on all releases in Australia, but people seem to be selling them for $375-$400 AUD. If I bought off StockX, it would most likely end up being $550ish landed after shipping, conversion and tax etc.

Stockx, for my size 8.5, a little less than $300 including shipping and taxes in California. If they didn’t have the tax deal like back in the day, I would’ve paid. I’m going to pass till my bday.

Day 31 - Londons to close our Air Max Month strong! These came today and they are amazing. Only problem is they make me consider paying too much for the Amsterdams. Was worried these wouldn’t come since I paid $211 ($240 after shipping and IL tax) from StockX. Good to know there are sellers with integrity out there. Straight to feet and a bmx ride with the family.

C9837810-F1FB-4D90-80FF-D87BF68C3389.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom