THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just wondering your opinions. I have a pair of DS Obsidian AM1s and my brother in law offered to trade his Parra AM1s for my obsidian. Prices fluctuate before these were going for $500+ on GOAT and Parras was over $400+ now seems to have switched and Parra 1s goes for more. Would you still trade? Now he seems iffy lol
20200326_122231.jpg
qujamerican qujamerican Personally, I'd stick with the Obsidians - but it is a "fair" trade.
Wait what? These have never sold for $500. Someone may have listed them for that but nobody was paying that. Parras have always actually sold for more than Obsidians but a good bit.

Masked then removed the factory finish with acetone and cotton rounds. Re-masked with fresh tape and painted with 6 coats of angelus flat white with a heat gun on low setting. Lastly, I sealed the whole midsole with matte seal spray before removing tape. used a x-acto knife to scrape any run off and did any touch ups that i missed. I think foam is more durable than jordan 1 rubber when it comes to paint.
Nice, my issue was the flat white paint which is brittle by nature. But yes I think you are right that the AJ1 sole is less forgiving. It might flex too much.

Which pair do you like more? That’s your choice. If you only care about value, Parras will end up more valuable because they are more limited and won’t see them made again. They will probably make obsidians again at some point.
I honestly would choose the Parras. Hands down they look better and more unique. I don't care of the value but clearly my Bro-in-law does thats why we haven't proceeded with the trade.

Yep. It’s just bad timing for me, man. I just want the London’s, struck out on release day, and I already know the price will spike sooner or later

Back
Top Bottom