THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Mail day..
IMG_7128.JPG

I use the same. Nice quality and decent price. I think I picked them up at bed bath beyond.

I got about 50 or so pairs back in '09ish.. some seller on the Bay was selling cheap.. now they like 7GBP a pair.. same scales and trees, kindred spirits bro!!

Nipsey3000 Nipsey3000 That top bespoke pair is solid mate, not a fan of coloured mids usually.. Saying that, just copped the AMS and rate those as well :nthat: Also weren't you waiting on more bespokes?? did you post 'em already?

Is it safe to assume that attempting to wear a DS pair of HUF AM1s will only lead to crumbling?

I got about 50 or so pairs back in '09ish.. some seller on the Bay was selling cheap.. now they like 7GBP a pair.. same scales and trees, kindred spirits bro!!

Nipsey3000 Nipsey3000 That top bespoke pair is solid mate, not a fan of coloured mids usually.. Saying that, just copped the AMS and rate those as well :nthat: Also weren't you waiting on more bespokes?? did you post 'em already?
Still waiting. I guess coronavirus pushed them back even further. 3 pairs in limbo

Back
Top Bottom