THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Anyone hit on the Sevenstores raffle for the city pack? I havent gotten an email either way, but I'm assuming I got an L

Id's for some backyard soccer with the kiddo

MVIMG_20200409_175551.jpg

If DS.. maybe. They need to be worn a bit to keep them away from crumble town.. maybe get dblplay1212 dblplay1212 's take on it since he rocks lots of older stuff as well. A lot depends on how they've been stored.. humidity etc etc.
Fozz Fozz hit or miss man. I un-ds a pair of 04 Currys about 2 years ago and the midsole is still solid. The glue between the midsole and upper came apart after 1 wear. I sent them off to get re-glued and surprisingly the midsole was still solid so we just glued back and didn't swap. But them my Patriots crumbled after a wear or two. So just no telling honestly.

Fozz Fozz hit or miss man. I un-ds a pair of 04 Currys about 2 years ago and the midsole is still solid. The glue between the midsole and upper came apart after 1 wear. I sent them off to get re-glued and surprisingly the midsole was still solid so we just glued back and didn't swap. But them my Patriots crumbled after a wear or two. So just no telling honestly.
Thanks for the insight. I saw a DS pair of Hufs eBay, but I’m skeptical with the sole crumbling. I think I’ll play it safe.

at the moment I feel extremely stupid to post pictures of sneakers when in the streets around my house there are dead... I realize that there are people who live in the middle of the red zone corona, and there are the others... but it makes me feel good and allows me a little escape, so thank you guys! strength to those who face it!

finger crossed for all of you guys! (in reality health is all that matters)

edit: even my old dog is confined lol :rofl:
SAM_9431.JPG

Last edited:
at the moment I feel extremely stupid to post pictures of sneakers when in the streets around my house there are dead... I realize that there are people who live in the middle of the red zone corona, and there are the others... but it makes me feel good and allows me a little escape, so thank you guys! and strength to those of New York!

health to all! finger crossed for all of you guys! (in reality health is all that matters)
Part of getting thru it is continuing with life and doing things you enjoy...and at the same time, being safe. Keep doing your thing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom