THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Disappointed...I copped a pair of bronze eclipse from the last time they restocked but when they came from nike today they had a brown stain on the toe box. I tried to clean it with just water and a washcloth but now the tweed area is a little faded. **** that, doesnt matter if they were on sale they're going back. It's too bad I cant exchange them. ****** knew when they put them in the box they were messed up.

They would have been my first air max 1s too. They're really nice in person. Smh i was going to use the alternate laces from my hunter dunks in these too.

IDs today
7CF08A93-68E6-4C4C-B357-B7001B919710.jpeg
You nailed it with these. :emoji_ok_hand:

^ is that little......crease....... at the front of the toe due to reshaping?

still dope....even with it....i think.

Disappointed...I copped a pair of bronze eclipse from the last time they restocked but when they came from nike today they had a brown stain on the toe box. I tried to clean it with just water and a washcloth but now the tweed area is a little faded. **** that, doesnt matter if they were on sale they're going back. It's too bad I cant exchange them. ****** knew when they put them in the box they were messed up.

They would have been my first air max 1s too. They're really nice in person. Smh i was going to use the alternate laces from my hunter dunks in these too.
Why can’t you return ??

Fozz Fozz for the march release (-101) or for the restock (-102) ?

lol I edited, because once again I wrote "mars release"... definitely i have a hard time with the mars/march (fr/en) translation :rofl:

you see the delirium, the kind of question... "for the mars release (-101) or for the earth restock (-102) ?" (the guy who has no light on all the floors lol)
164596_515041618529822_300879445_n.jpg

Last edited:

Animal 2.0 restock rafle

Animal 2.0 restock rafle
Well, heck lol.

Animal 2.0 restock rafle
Good lookin out!

Back
Top Bottom